Vango Carron 500
£210.00 RRP £240.00
Next working day UK* delivery
The Vango Carron 500 5-man tent is an easy pitch, three-poled dome tent with full stand up height and features a large porch, with groundsheet, perfect for storing kit or sheltering from the elements. What more could you want!
The inner bedroom compartment are one of Vango's Nightfall Bedrooms, which, thanks to it's darkened fabric allows for a better night's sleep. The main flysheet uses Vango's Sentinel Experience Fabric, a waterproof, durable fabric whilst keeping pack size and weight to a minimum. Poles are made from PowerFlex Fibreglass, which allow for lightweight yet stable structures and also make putting the tent up a whole lot easier. No heavy steel poles here!
Another often overooked feature is the carry bag. With a zipped, handled carry bag, the Carron 500 is easy to transport from the car to the campsite and is oversized to help with packing away once you're heading home. Available in vibrant Herbal green, this versatile tent is perfect for small families, couples and friends for weekend camps and festivals.
- Adjustable Pegging System - Allows tent to be pitched perfectly on uneven surfaces
- Bedroom Pockets - Conveniently positioned pockets for storing your essentials
- Colour Coded Poles - For easy pitching
- Diamond Clear Windows - Maximise light and visibility to provide a bright and airy environment
- Fire Retardant Fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- Fully Taped Seams - All flysheet seams are factory taped which provides a watertight seal
- Fully Wind & Rain Tested - This tent is suitable for use in wet weather for occasional and weekend camping. Storms and extreme weather should be avoided
- Handled Carry Bag - Provides easy transportation to and from the campsite
- High Visibility Guylines - Strong and easy to see in low light conditions
- Lantern Hanging Points - Conveniently positioned to attach your lighting
- Large mesh vents on inner - Keeps tents cooler in warm conditions and reduces condensation
- Linked-In Groundsheet - Easy to clean groundsheet that can be attached or detached from the living area. Simply roll under the bedroom area when not required
- Nightfall Bedrooms - Helps reduce early morning light so your sleeping pattern doesn't need to be dictated by the sunrise
- Queen Size Bedrooms - Provides a 60cm sleeping area per person meaning you have plenty of room to sleep and store essentials
- Sentinel Experience Fabric - Sentinel Experience is strong, whilst being waterproof to a 3,000mm HH rating, ensuring great quality and performance coupled with compact pack sizes
- Vango PowerFlex Fibreglass Poles - Creates strong, light and reliable structures
- Waterproof PE Groundsheet - Robust and hardwearing fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active campers
- Weight: 9.8kg
- Packsize: 70 x 25 x 25cm
- Pitching Time: From 12 mins
- Vango Carron 500
Just £1.95 next working day UK delivery - Free on orders over £50
Delivery Times Explained
Next working day delivery - stock is available from our warehouse and will normally be despatched the same day if you order by 3pm.
All items are sent on a next working day service (large/expensive items DPD Monday-Friday, smaller items Royal Mail Monday-Saturday). If you require Saturday delivery on larger/more expensive items (over about £50) there will be an additional charge, please give us a call for a quote.
Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands will take 2 working days.
On order - Please call to check availability
Small items may be sent by Royal Mail 24h, larger or more expensive items with DPD Next Day may require a signature on delivery. In the event that no one is available, the parcel will be taken to your local depot and a note will be left with instructions for redelivery.
Our "no quibbles" guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with the item you have purchased just return it in its original condition within 28 days and we will issue a full refund or exchange.
Items purchased between 1st November and 25th December can be returned anytime until the 31st January 2021 as part of our extended Christmas guarantee! Normal terms and conditions apply