Vango Cairngorm 100 Tent
£89.99 RRP £130.00
Next working day UK* delivery
NEW FOR 2019!
Based on the incredibly popular Vango Banshee tent range, this Vango Cairngorm 100 Tent is a lightweight, single hooped, easy to pitch solo tent that offers excellent strength perfect for your next backpacking and trekking adventure into the backcountry.
The fabric used for the flysheet is the ProTex RS with a ripstop weave which makes it 13% stronger than standard. With a waterproof rating of 5000mm, taped seams and plenty of ventilation, this tent offers a reliable and comfortable shelter when backpacking and camping.
The hybrid tunnel tent shape is designed to offer you extra internal volume while keeping the pack weight and size down compared to similar models of solo trekking tents and the use of the Yunan Eco Alloy Poles offer excellent strength in high winds while remaining lightweight making this tent ideal for camping in remote and stunning locations in the UK!
- Hybrid tunnel tent
- Flysheet and inner pitch together
- Strong, durable Protex RS with a ripstop weave flysheet
- Waterproof to a hydrostatic head of 5000mm
- Waterproof, durable and reliable 70 denier, lightweight polyester groundsheet
- Waterproof to a hydrostatic head of 6000mm
- Factory taped seams
- Extremely high quality Yunan Eco Alloy Poles
- Breathable polyester inner with convenient inner pockets
- Patented Vango TBS® II Tension Band System
- Rain stop flysheet doors with walking pole attachment eyelet and vent
- Easy to open O-shaped part mesh inner doors
- Vivid reflective high strength guylines with Line-Lok guyline runners
- Oversized fast pack compression tent bag
- Multiple reflective points
- Weather tested beyond the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
- Fire retardant fabrics - Exceeds European EN5912 safety standard
- Duke of Edinburgh recommended kit
- 1 person tent
- Pitching time: 7 mins
- Pack size: 40 x 12 cm
- Trail weight: 1.59kg
- Weight: 1.8kg
- Vango Cairngorm 100 Tent
Just £1.95 next working day UK delivery - Free on orders over £50
Delivery Times Explained
Next working day delivery - stock is available from our warehouse and will normally be despatched the same day if you order by 3pm.
All items are sent on a next working day service (large/expensive items DPD Monday-Friday, smaller items Royal Mail Monday-Saturday). If you require Saturday delivery on larger/more expensive items (over about £50) there will be an additional charge, please give us a call for a quote.
Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands will take 2 working days.
On order - Please call to check availability
Small items may be sent by Royal Mail 24h, larger or more expensive items with DPD Next Day may require a signature on delivery. In the event that no one is available, the parcel will be taken to your local depot and a note will be left with instructions for redelivery.
Our "no quibbles" guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with the item you have purchased just return it in its original condition within 28 days and we will issue a full refund or exchange.
Items purchased between 1st November and 25th December can be returned anytime until the 31st January 2020 as part of our extended Christmas guarantee! Normal terms and conditions apply