Vango Bora 200 Tent
£97.00 RRP £130.00
Next working day UK* delivery
The multiple pitching options, oversized ventilation points and enhanced inner with increased micro-mesh make this Vango Bora 200 Tent perfect for taking on backpacking adventures in hotter climates!
This two man tent is lightweight and is quick and easy to pitch, it has several pitching options; pitch inner or fly only on warm nights, or all together for additional protection form the elements. And its simple design mean that it will be up in minutes to offer you a versatile shelter for the night!
The flysheet is made from Vango's own ProTex® 70D hexagonal polyester material that is durable yet lightweight and offers an excellent 5,000mm protection from the rain. This flysheet can be pitched on its own to offer a tarp type of shelter for minimalist backpackers.
The enhanced inner is made from water resistant micro-mesh with strategically placed fabric to reduce draughts and prevent condensation build up for a comfortable night's rest. It has a sewn in waterproof durable groundsheet so the inner can be pitched on its own in hotter climates.
The Bora has pre-angled alloy poles, this is to offer excellent stability, even against side winds, while offering the maximum internal space while keeping the pack weight as low as possible.
At a little over 2Kg, with a pack size of just 45 x 14, the multiple pitching options and the increased mesh inner, we think this tent is an excellent choice of backpacking tent for using in the UK and when you head off overseas too!
- Capacity: 2 person
- Pitching time: 8mins
- Tunnel tent
- Quick and simple inner first pitching
- Highly waterproof and durable Protex® 70D 5,000mm HH Polyester Flysheet
- Waterproof to 5,000mm HH
- Factory taped seams
- Water resistant micro-mesh, with strategically placed fabric for enhanced inner construction
- Waterproof, durable and reliable 70 denier, 6000mm lightweight polyester groundsheet
- Twin flysheet doors with vents
- Walking pole attachment eyelet in door
- Inner pockets
- Vivid reflective high strength guylines with line-Lok guyline runners
- Multiple reflective points
- 2 x lightweight, durable colour coded pre-angled Vango PowerLite 7001-T6 alloy pole
- 14 x 18cm lightweight aluminium pegs
- Vango repair kit and pole sleeve included
- Oversized fast pack tent bag with compression straps
- Fire retardant fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- Weather tested to the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
- Pack size: 45 x 14cm
- Trail weight: 1.94kg
- Weight: 2.09kg
- Vango Bora 200 Tent
Just £1.95 next working day UK delivery - Free on orders over £50
Delivery Times Explained
Next working day delivery - stock is available from our warehouse and will normally be despatched the same day if you order by 3pm.
All items are sent on a next working day service (large/expensive items DPD Monday-Friday, smaller items Royal Mail Monday-Saturday). If you require Saturday delivery on larger/more expensive items (over about £50) there will be an additional charge, please give us a call for a quote.
Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands will take 2 working days.
On order - Please call to check availability
Small items may be sent by Royal Mail 24h, larger or more expensive items with DPD Next Day may require a signature on delivery. In the event that no one is available, the parcel will be taken to your local depot and a note will be left with instructions for redelivery.
Our "no quibbles" guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with the item you have purchased just return it in its original condition within 28 days and we will issue a full refund or exchange.