Vango Beta 550XL Tent
£129.99 RRP £200.00
Next working day UK* delivery
The Vango Beta 550XL is a five person versatile and spacious tent, with a full standing height of 2m, that is great for weekends and expeditions. The Beta XL range has very generous porch areas, spacious sleeping section and outer first or all in one pitching, to keep your sleeping area protected from the rain making it ideal for family get aways or a few days camping with friends.
The Beta 550XL Tent also has well thought out details such as inner pockets for stowing personal possessions, a lantern hanging point and breathable fabric inners making this a great tent.
- Flysheet first or all in one pitching to ensure your sleeping pod always stays dry if it is raining. .
- 70D polyester fabric.
- PE groundsheet - hardwearing, durable and waterproof to 10,000mm.
- Linked in Groundsheet in the porch area ideal for storing outdoor footwear, rucksacs or for sitting under cover.
- Breathable polyester inner tent.
- Sewn-in Inner groundsheet for easy pitching and eliminates draughts and stray 6 legged beasties.
- TBS®II - Tension Band System - Vango's patented system which gives our tunnel tents unrivalled stability.
- Part mesh inner door .
- Reflective webbing to pick up torchlight in the darkness.
- Lantern loop conveniently sewn into roof, so that you can hang your Vango lantern whilst reading or chilling out.
- Crystal Clear PVC windows allow maximum light and visibility.
- Inner tent pockets are conveniently positioned and ideal for storing small items.
- Vango Orange guylines are easy to see even in low light conditions.
- All our tents are tested, within a certified test centre, to ensure that they will stand up to even the most extreme weather conditions.
- Handled bag for simple packing and carrying.
- Weight: 10.8Kg
- Pitching time: 15mins
- Pack size: 66 x 25 x 24cm
- Approved by The Scout Association for use on Scouting expeditions etc
- Vango Beta 550XL Tent
Just £1.95 next working day UK delivery - Free on orders over £50
Delivery Times Explained
Next working day delivery - stock is available from our warehouse and will normally be despatched the same day if you order by 3pm.
All items are sent on a next working day service (large/expensive items DPD Monday-Friday, smaller items Royal Mail Monday-Saturday). If you require Saturday delivery on larger/more expensive items (over about £50) there will be an additional charge, please give us a call for a quote.
Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands will take 2 working days.
14 day delivery* - Stock will be ordered from our supplier. *Estimated
Very low stock - Please call to check availability
Small items may be sent by Royal Mail 24h, larger or more expensive items with DPD Next Day may require a signature on delivery. In the event that no one is available, the parcel will be taken to your local depot and a note will be left with instructions for redelivery.
Our "no quibbles" guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with the item you have purchased just return it in its original condition within 28 days and we will issue a full refund or exchange.