Vango Beta 450XL Tent
£169.95 RRP £200.00
Next working day UK* delivery
The Vango Alpha 300 Tent is an affordable, easy to pitch dome tent with a porch that features a stylish and functional gothic arch porch pole, plus crystal clear windows to brighten the interior making this an excellent choice for weekend and festival camping trips!
The stable structure offers generous headroom whilst the superior waterproof and fire retardant fabrics make this well-ventilated tent an ideal choice for outdoor adventurers, cyclists and small groups needing a small pack size for easy transportation.
This tent has long been a favourite for family, weekend and group camping and now they have added a new "Lights Out" inner tent to reduce the amount of early morning light so that you can have a little lie in while you are enjoying your camping trip!
- Flysheet first or all in one pitching to ensure your sleeping pod always stays dry if it is raining. .
- Waterproof, reliable and durable Protex Shield flysheet
- Waterproof to 3000mm HH
- Hardwearing, durable and waterproof PE groundsheet
- Linked in Groundsheet in the porch area
- Factory taped seams
- Breathable polyester inner tent
- TBS®II - Tension Band System
- Part mesh inner door
- Reflective webbing to pick up torchlight in the darkness
- Lantern loops
- Diamond Clear windows
- Inner tent pockets
- High visibility guylines
- Colour coded Vango PowerFlex Fibreglass poles
- Oversized compression bag
- Weather tested to the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
- Fire retardant fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- Approved by The Scout Association
- Capacity: 4 person
- Pitching time: 15mins
- Pack size: 65 x 27cm
- Weight: 7.9Kg
- Vango Beta 450XL Tent
Just £1.95 next working day UK delivery - Free on orders over £50
Delivery Times Explained
Next working day delivery - stock is available from our warehouse and will normally be despatched the same day if you order by 3pm.
All items are sent on a next working day service (large/expensive items DPD Monday-Friday, smaller items Royal Mail Monday-Saturday). If you require Saturday delivery on larger/more expensive items (over about £50) there will be an additional charge, please give us a call for a quote.
Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands will take 2 working days.
On order - Please call to check availability
Small items may be sent by Royal Mail 24h, larger or more expensive items with DPD Next Day may require a signature on delivery. In the event that no one is available, the parcel will be taken to your local depot and a note will be left with instructions for redelivery.
Our "no quibbles" guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with the item you have purchased just return it in its original condition within 28 days and we will issue a full refund or exchange.