Vango Beta 350XL Alloy Tent
£153.00 RRP £220.00
Next working day UK* delivery
NEW FOR 2018!
The popular Vango Beta 350XL Alloy Tent is a 3-pole tunnel tent that offers generous sleeping space combined with a large, functional porch area for storing your camping essentials.
The AL variation of this tent is recommended by the Scout Association because of the strong alloy poles, sturdier zips and more durable pegs, making it much more robust and resistant to wear and tear.
This feature-packed tent also includes Vango's patented TBS®II (Tension Band System) to provide additional stability in poor conditions, and all-in-one pitching ensures that the sleeping pod always stays dry if it is raining.
The Beta XL is ideal for slightly longer trips and appeals to campers seeking a more spacious and comfortable weekend tent.
- Tunnel tent - Style provides greatest space to weight ratio
- Patented Vango TBS®II Tension Band System ensures tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole at 3 points, and prevent sideways movement. Adjust TBS®II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather
- Factory taped seams - All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped, giving a water tight seal
- Vango Protex® 70 denier polyester flysheet, 3000mm HH - Highly waterproof, durable and reliable fabric. Exclusive to Vango
- Linked-in groundsheet - Easy to clean groundsheet that can be attached or detached from the living area. Simply roll under the bedroom area when not required.
- Waterproof PE groundsheet - Robust and hardwearing fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active campers
- Lights out inner tent - Darker fabric reduces the amount of early morning light
- Colour coded poles for intuitive pitching
- Breathable polyester inner - Allows condensation to pass through, for a comfortable night's sleep
- Part mesh inner door - Allows ventilation, whilst keeping bugs out
- Multiple flysheet doors - Provides easy entry from either side giving protection from prevailing winds
- Lantern hanging points - Conveniently positioned in the living and bedroom areas
- Inner pockets - Conveniently positioned pockets for organising essential items
- Diamond Clear windows - Maximise light and visibility
- Fast pack tent bag - Oversized opening for easy packing and compression straps to control pack size
- Reflective webbing - Picks up torchlight so the pegging points are easily spotted in low light conditions
- High visibility guylines - Easy to see in low light conditions.
- Weather tested to the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
- Fire retardant fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- Vango PowerLite 7001-T6 alloy poles - Lightweight, durable and colour coded for intuitive pitching
- Heavy Duty Zips - Bigger, stronger and more durable zips
- Heavy Duty Steel Pegs - More durable and bigger pegs
- Capacity: 3 person
- Pitching time: 15 mins
- Pack size: 65 x 25cm
- Weight: 6.6kg
- Vango Beta 350XL Alloy Tent
Just £1.95 next working day UK delivery - Free on orders over £50
Delivery Times Explained
Next working day delivery - stock is available from our warehouse and will normally be despatched the same day if you order by 3pm.
All items are sent on a next working day service (large/expensive items DPD Monday-Friday, smaller items Royal Mail Monday-Saturday). If you require Saturday delivery on larger/more expensive items (over about £50) there will be an additional charge, please give us a call for a quote.
Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands will take 2 working days.
On order - Please call to check availability
Small items may be sent by Royal Mail 24h, larger or more expensive items with DPD Next Day may require a signature on delivery. In the event that no one is available, the parcel will be taken to your local depot and a note will be left with instructions for redelivery.
Our "no quibbles" guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with the item you have purchased just return it in its original condition within 28 days and we will issue a full refund or exchange.
Items purchased between 1st November and 25th December can be returned anytime until the 31st January 2018 as part of our extended Christmas guarantee! Normal terms and conditions apply