Vango Banshee Pro 300 Tent
£122.31 RRP £169.99
Next working day UK* delivery
UPDATED FOR 2018! This Vango Banshee Pro 300 has been upgraded to have a super strong and durable 68D 190T Ripstop Polyester flysheet and incredibly high quality Yunan Eco Alloy Poles that are made with acid free processing and provide excellent strength in high winds as well as being very light making this tent seriously capable for weekends away on the mountain and longer expeditions alike!
Vango Banshee Pro 300 is a lightweight three person tent. It packs down into a small size and can be pitched in as little as 7 minutes making it ideal for the trekker, backpacker or outdoor enthusiast.
The Banshee features a flysheet tensioning system that stops draughts, pre-angled alloy poles that increase rigidity and a breathable mesh inner that creates a comfortable sleeping area.
The Banshee Pro 300 is an excellent tent for Duke of Edinburgh participants and represents outstanding value for money.
- Capacity: 3 person
- Pitching time: 7min
- Duke of Edinburgh Recommended Kit
- Pre-angled poles to achieve greater internal space and brace against winds
- Quick and easy flysheet and inner pitch together
- Highly waterproof and durable Protex® 68D 5,000mm HH Ripstop Polyester Flysheet
- Waterproof, durable and reliable 70D, 6000mm lightweight polyester groundsheet
- Factory taped seams
- Lightweight and durable Yunan Eco Alloy poles
- Breathable polyester inner
- Inner pockets
- Gear store pocket
- Patented Vango TBS® II Tension Band System
- Twin flysheet doors with vents
- Walking pole attachment eyelet in door
- Line-Lok guyline runners
- Multiple reflective points
- Vivid reflective high strength guylines with Line-Lok runners
- Fast pack tent bag included
- Weather tested to the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
- Fire retardant fabrics to European EN5912 safety standard
- Pack size: 46 x ø17cm
- Trail weight: 2.55kg
- Weight: 2.8kg
- Vango Banshee Pro 300 Tent
Just £1.95 next working day UK delivery - Free on orders over £50
Delivery Times Explained
Next working day delivery - stock is available from our warehouse and will normally be despatched the same day if you order by 3pm.
All items are sent on a next working day service (large/expensive items DPD Monday-Friday, smaller items Royal Mail Monday-Saturday). If you require Saturday delivery on larger/more expensive items (over about £50) there will be an additional charge, please give us a call for a quote.
Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands will take 2 working days.
On order - Please call to check availability
Small items may be sent by Royal Mail 24h, larger or more expensive items with DPD Next Day may require a signature on delivery. In the event that no one is available, the parcel will be taken to your local depot and a note will be left with instructions for redelivery.
Our "no quibbles" guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with the item you have purchased just return it in its original condition within 28 days and we will issue a full refund or exchange.
Items purchased between 1st November and 25th December can be returned anytime until the 31st January 2018 as part of our extended Christmas guarantee! Normal terms and conditions apply