Vango Banshee 200 Tent
£99.81 RRP £150.00
Next working day UK* delivery
The Banshee 200 Tent, is a lightweight two person tent that packs down into a small size and can be pitched quickly and easily making it ideal for DofE expeditions, youth groups, backpackers and trekkers.
The Banshee features a flysheet tensioning system that stops draughts, pre, angled Powerlite® alloy poles that increase rigidity and a breathable mesh inner that creates a comfortable sleeping area.
In 2016 Vango added a second door to the Banshee to make access easier and now in 2017 they have added a mesh ceiling pocket which we think is a really nice touch for a trekking tent!
The Banshee range offers great value and continues to be one of the most popular 2 person tents from the Vango trekking series.
- Capacity: 2 person
- Flysheet and inner pitch together
- Pitching time: 7min
- Duke of Edinburgh Recommended Kit
- Highly waterproof and durable Protex® 70D 5,000mm HH Polyester Flysheet
- Waterproof, durable and reliable 70 denier, 6000mm lightweight polyester groundsheet
- Factory taped seams
- Breathable polyester inner
- Inner pockets
- Patented Vango TBS® II Tension Band System
- Twin flysheet doors with vents
- Walking pole attachment eyelet in door
- Lightweight, durable and colour coded pre-angled Vango PowerLite 7001-T6 alloy poles
- Multiple reflective points
- Vivid reflective high strength guylines with Line-Lok runners
- Fast pack tent bag included
- Weather tested to the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
- Fire retardant fabrics to European EN5912 safety standard
- Pack size: 47 x ø18cm
- Trail weight: 2.14kg
- Weight: 2.4kg
- Vango Banshee 200 Tent
Just £1.95 next working day UK delivery - Free on orders over £50
Delivery Times Explained
Next working day delivery - stock is available from our warehouse and will normally be despatched the same day if you order by 3pm.
All items are sent on a next working day service (large/expensive items DPD Monday-Friday, smaller items Royal Mail Monday-Saturday). If you require Saturday delivery on larger/more expensive items (over about £50) there will be an additional charge, please give us a call for a quote.
Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands will take 2 working days.
On order - Please call to check availability
Small items may be sent by Royal Mail 24h, larger or more expensive items with DPD Next Day may require a signature on delivery. In the event that no one is available, the parcel will be taken to your local depot and a note will be left with instructions for redelivery.
Our "no quibbles" guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with the item you have purchased just return it in its original condition within 28 days and we will issue a full refund or exchange.