Vango Avington 500 Tent
Next working day UK* delivery
The Vango Avington 500 Tent is a stylish, compact and functional tunnel tent, which is a perfect size for family getaways. The sewn-in groundsheet adds to the comfort of your tent, providing a bug and draught free environment. Enjoy a great night sleep with 'lights out inners' and handy bedroom pockets to keep your essentials close to hand. The pre-attached extension creates a shelter for food preparation or simply sitting out enjoying the view.
- Capacity: 5 person
- Pitching time: 18ins
- Vango PowerFlex® fibreglass poles
- Highly waterproof, durable and reliable Vango Protex® 70 denier polyester flysheet, 4000mm HH
- All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet
- Robust and hardwearing waterproof PE groundsheet
- PE bathtub groundsheet in bedrooms
- Pre-attached extension
- Mesh flysheet door
- Covered entrance
- Lantern Hanging Points
- Lights out inner tent
- Toggled inner divider - Flexible options for sleeping or provides increased living space
- Spacious ISO standard sized bedrooms
- Bedroom pockets
- Part mesh inner door
- Diamond Clear windows
- Toggled privacy curtains
- Low and high ventilation
- Our new 50% larger vents allow greater ventilation and significantly reduce the chance of condensation building up
- Patented Vango TBS®II Tension Band System ensures tent performs in adverse conditionsWeather tested to the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
- Fire retardant fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- Oversized expandable carry bag with wide opening
- High visibility guylines
- 360º Night-time Reflection Points
- Pack size: L70 x H27 x W27
- Weight: 13.2kg
- Vango Avington 500 Tent
Just £1.95 next working day UK delivery - Free on orders over £50
Delivery Times Explained
Next working day delivery - stock is available from our warehouse and will normally be despatched the same day if you order by 3pm.
All items are sent on a next working day service (large/expensive items DPD Monday-Friday, smaller items Royal Mail Monday-Saturday). If you require Saturday delivery on larger/more expensive items (over about £50) there will be an additional charge, please give us a call for a quote.
Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands will take 2 working days.
On order - Please call to check availability
Small items may be sent by Royal Mail 24h, larger or more expensive items with DPD Next Day may require a signature on delivery. In the event that no one is available, the parcel will be taken to your local depot and a note will be left with instructions for redelivery.
Our "no quibbles" guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with the item you have purchased just return it in its original condition within 28 days and we will issue a full refund or exchange.
Items purchased between 1st November and 25th December can be returned anytime until the 31st January 2019 as part of our extended Christmas guarantee! Normal terms and conditions apply