Vango Aurora Vario Double Sleeping Bag
£90.50 RRP £125.00
Next working day UK* delivery
The Vango Aurora Vario Double Sleeping Bag has been designed to convert from a 3 season to 2 season sleeping bag by simply zipping one layer away, perfect for space conscious campers.
The sleeping bag also features a vibrant lining print and combines luxurious soft to touch fabrics with a superior brushed polyester shell.
The Vario is a versatile sleeping bag that is ideal for those who want to regulate their temperature and is ideal for camping, caravans, motor homes or simply sleep overs at home
- Square shape carry bag - Easy to transport and colour matched to the sleeping bag
- Square shaped bag - Also known as an envelope shape sleeping bag. Provides generous internal space for freedom of movement and comfort
- Adjustable warmth - On warm nights, convert sleeping bag from 3 season rating to 2 season by zipping off the top layer
- Off-set double layer construction - Off-set seams prevent cold spots at the stitching lines
- 210T, 100% Microfibre Polyester - A luxuriously soft to touch microfibre lining fabric that is wonderfully cosy, snug and breathable. It is also very durable, so will wash beautifully.
- 220T, 100% Microfibre Polyester with a peached finish - A sumptuous shell fabric made with a high thread count - this deluxe fabric offers super softness, and a homely comfortable feel.
- Single hole siliconised hollow fibre insulation - Increases durability, maximises lofting potential for extra warmth and retains loft in damp conditions
- Horizontal stitching - Evenly spaced to hold insulation in place and ensure even distribution throughout
- Integrated head rest - Extended area is provided around the head for extra comfort. For safety regulations there is no drawcord closure
- Woven zip puller - Allows quick and easy operation of the zip
- Two-way auto-lock zip - Seals in warmth and provides adjustable ventilation. Auto-lock prevents the bag from opening during the night and can be accessed from inside the bag
- Zip guard with anti-catch piping - Helps to prevent the zip from snagging on the lining, allowing easy opening and closing
- Insulated zip baffle - Retains heat within the sleeping bag and reduces cold spots
- Hanging loops - Hang bag to air
- Internal pocket - Provides convenient storage for small items
- Temperature ratings independently measured in accordance with EN 13537:2012 - Extensively tested to meet accurate temperature rating standards
- Season: 2-3Vango
- Tog: 9
- Suggested usage (max/min): 20 to 1C
- Comfort/Limit/Extreme: 4/-1/-16C
- Max user height: 190cm
- Internal size: 210 x 148cm
- Pack size: L50 x H59 x W25cm
- Weight: 4.73kg
- Vango Aurora Vario Double Sleeping Bag
Just £1.95 next working day UK delivery - Free on orders over £50
Delivery Times Explained
Next working day delivery - stock is available from our warehouse and will normally be despatched the same day if you order by 3pm.
All items are sent on a next working day service (large/expensive items DPD Monday-Friday, smaller items Royal Mail Monday-Saturday). If you require Saturday delivery on larger/more expensive items (over about £50) there will be an additional charge, please give us a call for a quote.
Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands will take 2 working days.
On order - Please call to check availability
Small items may be sent by Royal Mail 24h, larger or more expensive items with DPD Next Day may require a signature on delivery. In the event that no one is available, the parcel will be taken to your local depot and a note will be left with instructions for redelivery.
Our "no quibbles" guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with the item you have purchased just return it in its original condition within 28 days and we will issue a full refund or exchange.
Items purchased between 1st November and 25th December can be returned anytime until the 31st January 2019 as part of our extended Christmas guarantee! Normal terms and conditions apply