Vango Ascott II 500
£169.96 RRP £235.00
Next working day UK* delivery
UPDATED FOR 2020!
The quick pitch three pole tunnel design of theVango Ascott II 500 Tent has now been upgraded to have a nightfall bedroom which reduces morning light - making it perfect for weekend camping adventures with family or friends.
The Vango build quality and features are evident, including the fully sewn-in groundsheet, fully seam taped waterproof flysheet and main door entrance cover preventing rain from falling into the spacious living area.
The Vango Ascott is a great value option for those new to camping who want a tent they can trust and rely on.
- Highly waterproof, durable and reliable Sentinel Active flysheet
- Waterproof to 3000mm HH
- Fully sewn-in robust and hardwearing waterproof PE groundsheet
- Nightfall bedroom inner tent with Queen sized bedrooms (60cm per person), toggled inner divider and storage pockets
- Robust, high sided waterproof PE bathtub groundsheet in bedrooms
- Taped seams
- Large Diamond Clear windows
- Zipped cable entry point with tidies
- Lantern hanging points
- Covered entrance with full mesh door
- Adaptable droppable door step
- Patented Vango TBS®II Tension Band System
- High visibility guylines
- Strong and light Vango PowerFlex® fibreglass poles
- Oversized easypack carry bag
- Weather tested to the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
- Fire retardant fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- Capacity: 5 person
- Pitching time: 17 mins
- Pack size: 73 x 28 cm
- Weight: 11.9 Kg
- Vango Ascott II 500
Just £1.95 next working day UK delivery - Free on orders over £50
Delivery Times Explained
Next working day delivery - stock is available from our warehouse and will normally be despatched the same day if you order by 3pm.
All items are sent on a next working day service (large/expensive items DPD Monday-Friday, smaller items Royal Mail Monday-Saturday). If you require Saturday delivery on larger/more expensive items (over about £50) there will be an additional charge, please give us a call for a quote.
Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands will take 2 working days.
On order - Please call to check availability
Small items may be sent by Royal Mail 24h, larger or more expensive items with DPD Next Day may require a signature on delivery. In the event that no one is available, the parcel will be taken to your local depot and a note will be left with instructions for redelivery.
Our "no quibbles" guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with the item you have purchased just return it in its original condition within 28 days and we will issue a full refund or exchange.
Items purchased between 1st November and 25th December can be returned anytime until the 31st January 2020 as part of our extended Christmas guarantee! Normal terms and conditions apply