Vango Alpha 400 Tent
£74.95 RRP £120.00
Next working day UK* delivery
The Vango Alpha 400 Tent is a four person tent that is highly portable, packable and easy to use. Technical features include pre-attached guylines with guy tidies for improved pitching speed, large crystal clear windows, reinforcement points to give extra strength on tension areas, a breathable fabric inner to create a comfortable sleeping area.
The Alpha's attention to detail also includes such extras as inner pockets for stowing essentials away, a highly waterproof groundsheet and a ring and pin system that offers secure pole attachment making the Alpha 400 is an ideal tent for the first-time camper, festival goer and motorcycle enthusiast.
This tent has long been a favourite for family, weekend and group camping and now they have added a new "Lights Out" inner tent to reduce the amount of early morning light so that you can have a little lie in while you are enjoying your camping trip!
- Simple and quick to pitch inner first
- Highly waterproof, durable and reliable ProTex Shield® polyester flysheet
- Waterproof to 3,000mm
- Robust and hardwearing PE groundsheets
- Factory taped seams
- Breathable polyester inner tent
- Vango PowerFlex fibreglass poles
- Inner tent pockets
- Part mesh inner door
- Large Diamond Clear PVC windows
- Lantern hanging point
- Linked-In porch groundsheet
- Door with eyelets allowing optional king poles to be used
- Pre attached high vis guy lines
- Reflective webbing peg points
- Oversized handled compression carry bag
- Weather tested to the European standard EN5912
- Fire retardant fabrics that meet the European EN5912 safety standard
- Approved by The Scout Association
- Capacity: 4 Person Tent
- Pitching Time: 10min
- Pack Size: 55 x 19 cm
- Weight: 5.1kg
- Vango Alpha 400 Tent
Just £1.95 next working day UK delivery - Free on orders over £50
Delivery Times Explained
Next working day delivery - stock is available from our warehouse and will normally be despatched the same day if you order by 3pm.
All items are sent on a next working day service (large/expensive items DPD Monday-Friday, smaller items Royal Mail Monday-Saturday). If you require Saturday delivery on larger/more expensive items (over about £50) there will be an additional charge, please give us a call for a quote.
Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands will take 2 working days.
On order - Please call to check availability
Small items may be sent by Royal Mail 24h, larger or more expensive items with DPD Next Day may require a signature on delivery. In the event that no one is available, the parcel will be taken to your local depot and a note will be left with instructions for redelivery.
Our "no quibbles" guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with the item you have purchased just return it in its original condition within 28 days and we will issue a full refund or exchange.