Vango AirBeam Winslow Air 500
£290.09 RRP £450.00
Next working day UK* delivery
NEW FOR 2019!
The Vango AirBeam Winslow Air 500 is the perfect tunnel tent for small families or couple, who may be new to camping, or seeking a fantastic value tent for weekend escapes.
This 5-person tent uses our unique AirSpeed® System meaning you can inflate your tent within minutes using the pump provided.
The Winslow includes a roomy living area and great features such as climate windows allowing you to enjoy the views while regulating the temperature, drop-down doors for easy access and bedroom storage pockets.
The Winslow is perfect for families looking to explore the wonders of the outdoors.
- Strong and waterproof Sentinel Active flysheet fabric with factory taped seams
- Waterproof to 3,000mm HH rating
- Quick to pitch Vango AirBeam beams with AirSpeed valve and double action pump
- Lights out breathable polyester inner tent with toggled dividers and pockets
- Spacious Queen sized bedrooms (60cm per person)
- Fully sewn-in PE groundsheet
- Patented Vango TBS®II Tension Band System
- Multifunctional climate windows with mesh, diamond clear and privacy curtains
- Cable entry point with tidies
- Lantern Hanging Points
- An adaptable door step which can easily be dropped to ground level
- Integrated eyelets on doors to create canopy
- High visibility guylines
- Oversized easypack carry bag
- Weather tested to the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
- Fire retardant fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- Capacity: 5 person
- Pitching time: 8 mins
- All-in-one pitching
- Pack size: 80 x 38 cm
- Weight: 15.3 kg
- Vango AirBeam Winslow Air 500
Just £1.95 next working day UK delivery - Free on orders over £50
Delivery Times Explained
Next working day delivery - stock is available from our warehouse and will normally be despatched the same day if you order by 3pm.
All items are sent on a next working day service (large/expensive items DPD Monday-Friday, smaller items Royal Mail Monday-Saturday). If you require Saturday delivery on larger/more expensive items (over about £50) there will be an additional charge, please give us a call for a quote.
Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands will take 2 working days.
On order - Please call to check availability
Small items may be sent by Royal Mail 24h, larger or more expensive items with DPD Next Day may require a signature on delivery. In the event that no one is available, the parcel will be taken to your local depot and a note will be left with instructions for redelivery.
Our "no quibbles" guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with the item you have purchased just return it in its original condition within 28 days and we will issue a full refund or exchange.
Items purchased between 1st November and 25th December can be returned anytime until the 31st January 2020 as part of our extended Christmas guarantee! Normal terms and conditions apply