Thule Womens Versant 60 Litre Rucksack
£139.99 RRP £175.00
Next working day UK* delivery
The Thule Women's Versant 60L Rucksack is a lightweight trekking rucksack, specifically designed for women and is perfect for multi day adventures. Lightweight it may be, but don't let this fool you. This is a serious piece of kit, capable wherever your adventuring may take you.
With a slightly shorter back system, a women's specific shoulder harness and a women's specific hipbelt, the Versant 60 is almost certain to be comfortable the very first time you try it on. With 12cm of torso adjustment and 10cm of hipbelt adjustment, the Versant can be fine-tuned to get the perfect fit. All of the contact points on the bag (the shoulder straps, hip belt and back panel) are constructed from a breathable mesh, ensuring maximum comfort even in warmer climates.
The Versant has some unique features, which really ensure it stands out against the crowd. The hipbelt includes a removeable waterproof roll top pocket, which keeps valuables protected. This pocket is interchangeable which a wide range of other VersaClick pockets, such as the Zippered pocket, bottle holder (all available separately).
The integrated rain cover has been engineered to make the bag as easy to use as possible. Unlike other bags, the Versant features a ¾ length raincover, allowing for easy access to side pockets. The lower ¼ of the bag features a waterproof liner on the inside. The resulting combination means you have a bag with full weather protection. It also means that when you place your bag on the ground to adjust it, or fetch your favourite snack from inside, it won't matter if the ground is damp, thanks to this integrated liner.
The Versant also features a large U shaped zip on the front of the bag, meaning it can be opened fully, allowing you to retrieve whatever may be residing at the very bottom of the pack! The front stretch 'shove-it' pocket is the ideal location to store emergency waterproof layers or other items you want to keep close to hand. Side compression straps keep things secure when carrying smaller loads, and ice axe/trekking pole loops are a handy addition for treks over more challenging terrain.
The Versant also has a top lid, which converts into a small day sack - ideal for both travelling and alpine summits. The Thule Versant 60L Rucksack is a fantastic bag for trekkers, travellers, and backpackers alike. Comfort, support and a good range of features - these are what you're looking for in a great rucksack, and the Thule Women's Versant 60L ticks every box.
- Women's specific shoulder harness, back panel and hip belt
- Easily customizable for a perfect fit with 12cm of torso and 10cm of hipbelt adjustability
- Removable, VersaClick waterproof rolltop pocket keeps valuables safe from elements
- Customizable hipbelt compatible with interchangeable VersaClick accessories (sold separately)
- Partial ¾ rain cover (StormGuard ) with a waterproof lower ¼ liner create a fully weather proof bag
- StormGuard provides better access, keeps gear drier and is more durable than a traditional rain cover
- Top lid converts to a small day pack, perfect for trips away from camp, or the odd summit hikes
- Large U-zip panel allows for easy access to the main body of the bag
- Two attachment loops for hiking poles or ice axes
- Front shove-it pocket for quick access to emergency layers
- Volume: 60 Litres
- Weight: 1.76kg
- 420D Cordura nylon / 100D nylon provides the right balance between weight and durability
- Thule Womens Versant 60 Litre Rucksack
Just £1.95 next working day UK delivery - Free on orders over £50
Delivery Times Explained
Next working day delivery - stock is available from our warehouse and will normally be despatched the same day if you order by 3pm.
All items are sent on a next working day service (large/expensive items DPD Monday-Friday, smaller items Royal Mail Monday-Saturday). If you require Saturday delivery on larger/more expensive items (over about £50) there will be an additional charge, please give us a call for a quote.
Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands will take 2 working days.
On order - Please call to check availability
Small items may be sent by Royal Mail 24h, larger or more expensive items with DPD Next Day may require a signature on delivery. In the event that no one is available, the parcel will be taken to your local depot and a note will be left with instructions for redelivery.
Our "no quibbles" guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with the item you have purchased just return it in its original condition within 28 days and we will issue a full refund or exchange.