Thule Sapling Elite Child Carrier
£182.35 RRP £235.00
Next working day UK* delivery
The Thule Sapling Elite Child Carrier safely and comfortably carries your precious cargo while on the trail and effortlessly transitions between parents with simple torso and hipbelt adjustments. And with premium features like a child viewing mirror, removable backpack and roomy hipbelt pockets, you and your child will never want to leave the trail.
- Made from durable 210D cordura nylon/420D nylon fabric
- Fully adjustable back panel and hipbelt provide a perfect fit and comfortable carry and make the transition between parents quick and easy
- Mesh pockets, hydration reservoir sleeve, a removable backpack and a large zippered compartment store water, diapers, clothes, rain gear, and other essentials
- Keep essentials close at hand with two extra roomy zippered hipbelt pockets that store toys, snacks and gadgets
- Mirror lets you monitor your precious cargo
- Load stabilizer straps allow on-the-go adjustments to the backpack's center of gravity by pulling the child closer to the parent for a more comfortable carry
- Deployable sunshade keeps your child cool and protected from the harsh sun
- Plush, height adjustable, ergonomic seat efficiently distributes the child's weight by providing inner thigh support
- Dual access loading allows you to load your child from the top or side of the carrier
- Removable stirrups let your little one rest their legs and readjust themselves on the trail
- Breathable back panel provides padding and support at critical contact points, allowing air to circulate around your back, keeping you cool
- Size: 35 x 31 x 73cm
- Weight: 3.6kg
- Thule Sapling Elite Child Carrier
Just £1.95 next working day UK delivery - Free on orders over £50
Delivery Times Explained
Next working day delivery - stock is available from our warehouse and will normally be despatched the same day if you order by 3pm.
All items are sent on a next working day service (large/expensive items DPD Monday-Friday, smaller items Royal Mail Monday-Saturday). If you require Saturday delivery on larger/more expensive items (over about £50) there will be an additional charge, please give us a call for a quote.
Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands will take 2 working days.
On order - Please call to check availability
Small items may be sent by Royal Mail 24h, larger or more expensive items with DPD Next Day may require a signature on delivery. In the event that no one is available, the parcel will be taken to your local depot and a note will be left with instructions for redelivery.
Our "no quibbles" guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with the item you have purchased just return it in its original condition within 28 days and we will issue a full refund or exchange.