Thule RoundTrip Snowboard Bag 165cm
£74.99 RRP £80.00
Next working day UK* delivery
The Thule RoundTrip Snowboard Bag is a strong, durable bag ideal for carrying a pair of boarding boots and a snowboard (up to 165cm in length). The padded, cinch-top board sleeves help to ensure your gear (gloves, socks or other accessories) travel safely to each destination.
The removable, padded shoulder strap and convenient grab handles make air travel a breeze whilst the lockable zippers (lock sold separately) give you some piece of mind.
The 600D Polyester ensures the bag will stand up to the rigours of travel, whilst smooth, reliable access from durable YKK zippers and a an S-shaped zipper that coils around the bag simplifies stowing and retrieving your gear.
Thule are well known for making great luggage solutions. The Thule RoundTrip Snowboard Bag is no exception and we think it looks pretty good too!
- Fit a snowboard up to 165cm in length plus boots
- Keep gear from shifting with internal compression straps
- Easily transport with removable, padded shoulder strap and convenient grab handles
- Deter theft with lockable zippers (lock sold separately)
- Smooth, reliable access from durable YKK zippers
- Simplify stowing and retrieving your gear with an S-shaped zipper that coils around the bag
- Protect your board and outwear and stay organized with the padded, cinch top ski sleeves
- Dimensions: 168 x 41 x 18cm
- Weight: 1.33kg
- 600D Polyester provides excellent durability
- 2 Year Warranty
- Thule RoundTrip Snowboard Bag 165cm
Just £1.95 next working day UK delivery - Free on orders over £50
Delivery Times Explained
Next working day delivery - stock is available from our warehouse and will normally be despatched the same day if you order by 3pm.
All items are sent on a next working day service (large/expensive items DPD Monday-Friday, smaller items Royal Mail Monday-Saturday). If you require Saturday delivery on larger/more expensive items (over about £50) there will be an additional charge, please give us a call for a quote.
Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands will take 2 working days.
On order - Please call to check availability
Small items may be sent by Royal Mail 24h, larger or more expensive items with DPD Next Day may require a signature on delivery. In the event that no one is available, the parcel will be taken to your local depot and a note will be left with instructions for redelivery.
Our "no quibbles" guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with the item you have purchased just return it in its original condition within 28 days and we will issue a full refund or exchange.
Items purchased between 1st November and 25th December can be returned anytime until the 31st January 2020 as part of our extended Christmas guarantee! Normal terms and conditions apply