Thule RoundTrip Boot Backpack 60L
£74.00 RRP £85.00
Next working day UK* delivery
The Thule RoundTrip Boot Backpackis the perfect companion for anyone hitting the slopes this winter. With room to store boots, helmet, goggles as well as gloves, extra layers and accessories, the RoundTrip Boot Backpack is a very well thought out piece of kit.
Boots are securely stored in the rear-loading compartment. Two drainage points ensure that any excess snow or ice are free to flow away, leaving your boots nice and dry. The rear-loading compartment also doubles as a waterproof standing mat, meaning you can change out of your boots when you're done for the day.
A helmet or other snow sport gear can be stored in the main body and accessed from the front or top of the bag. A pocket on each side of the bag are ideal for smaller items you need close to hand - extra gloves for example. Goggles, along with other valuables can be stored in the crush-proof SafeZone compartment on the top of the bag. Whilst this isn't lockable, but means things won't get crushed by boots or skis!
Skis or a snowboard can be attached to the outside of the bag by using the external lash webbing, meaning you can head back from the slopes with everything on your back. When you're travelling, the Piggyback attachment system allows you to quickly connect the bag to any other Thule RoundTrip roller bag, whilst the 600D Polyester fabric means these bags are built to last.
The Thule RoundTrip Boot Backpack is clearly a very well made and well designed bag. The robust padded fabrics and quality YKK zippers means that your kit stays protected. A must have for anyone off to the Alps this year!
- Securely stores and transports ski or snowboard boots in the rear-loading compartment
- Two metal grommets on the base allow for snow and ice to drain away
- Easily attach skis, board, poles, helmet or outwear using external lash webbing
- Conveniently change in and out of boots in any location and keep feet dry by flipping down backpanel door for use as a standing mat
- Goggles can be safely stored in the crush-proof SafeZone compartment, along with other valuables
- A helmet or other snowsport gear can be stored in the main body and accessed from the front or top of the bag
- Piggyback attachment system allows you to quickly connect the bag to any other Thule RoundTrip roller bag
- Comfortable padded shoulder straps and multiple grab handles
- Dimensions: 58 x 36 x 36cm
- Capacity: 60 Litres
- Weight: 1.25kg
- 600D Polyester provides excellent durability
- 2 Year Warranty
- Thule RoundTrip Boot Backpack 60L
Just £1.95 next working day UK delivery - Free on orders over £50
Delivery Times Explained
Next working day delivery - stock is available from our warehouse and will normally be despatched the same day if you order by 3pm.
All items are sent on a next working day service (large/expensive items DPD Monday-Friday, smaller items Royal Mail Monday-Saturday). If you require Saturday delivery on larger/more expensive items (over about £50) there will be an additional charge, please give us a call for a quote.
Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands will take 2 working days.
On order - Please call to check availability
Small items may be sent by Royal Mail 24h, larger or more expensive items with DPD Next Day may require a signature on delivery. In the event that no one is available, the parcel will be taken to your local depot and a note will be left with instructions for redelivery.
Our "no quibbles" guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with the item you have purchased just return it in its original condition within 28 days and we will issue a full refund or exchange.
Items purchased between 1st November and 25th December can be returned anytime until the 31st January 2020 as part of our extended Christmas guarantee! Normal terms and conditions apply