Thule Guidepost 75L Rucksack
£139.95 RRP £240.00
Next working day UK* delivery
Perfect for a week's trip, the Thule Guidepost 75L Rucksack has a customizable TransHub suspension system to provide the perfect fit, a pivoting hipbelt that allows the pack to move with you, and a smart lid-to-daypack summit bag that gets you to the peak.
- Capacity: 75 Litre
- 210 nylon, 420 Robic ripstop nylon material
- Easy to customize for a perfect fit with 15cm/6in of torso adjustability and a QuickFit shoulder harness that allows for 3 different shoulder strap width settings
- Create a more comfortable carry through the Transhub suspension system and reinforced hipbelt that effortlessly transfers the pack's load to your hips
- Pack moves with you for a more natural gait due to the pivoting hipbelt
- Have two packs in one when you remove the lid and transform it into a spacious 28L summit backpack
- Keep gear safe from elements with the removable VersaClick weatherproof rolltop pocket
- Customizable hipbelt compatible with interchangeable VersaClick accessories (sold separately)
- Gear stays dry during storms with high-visibility, removable rain cover
- Cords are neatly managed between your device in your hipbelt pocket and your mobile charger in the internal PowerPocket
- Easily access the pack's contents through a large J zip side access panel
- Keep cool and comfortable with a breathable back panel that allows air to circulate around your back while padded support protects critical contact points
- Size: 36 x 32 x 85cm (approx.)
- Weight: 2.59kg
- Thule Guidepost 75L Rucksack
Just £1.95 next working day UK delivery - Free on orders over £50
Delivery Times Explained
Next working day delivery - stock is available from our warehouse and will normally be despatched the same day if you order by 3pm.
All items are sent on a next working day service (large/expensive items DPD Monday-Friday, smaller items Royal Mail Monday-Saturday). If you require Saturday delivery on larger/more expensive items (over about £50) there will be an additional charge, please give us a call for a quote.
Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands will take 2 working days.
On order - Please call to check availability
Small items may be sent by Royal Mail 24h, larger or more expensive items with DPD Next Day may require a signature on delivery. In the event that no one is available, the parcel will be taken to your local depot and a note will be left with instructions for redelivery.
Our "no quibbles" guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with the item you have purchased just return it in its original condition within 28 days and we will issue a full refund or exchange.