Therm-A-Rest Vela Double 20
Next working day UK* delivery
If you need packable warmth for two during cold nights in the backcountry, look no further than the Vela 20F/-6C. The cozy two-person quilt is designed to give you and your camp companion the ultimate warmth and comfort with high loft 650-fill Nikwax Hydrophobic Down, full-perimeter side baffles to protect from drafts, an elasticized, insulated footbox to add warmth and keep your quilt in place, and perimeter snap loops designed to mate with another Therm-a-Rest quilt, blanket or sheet. Switch to the Vela for your comfy two-person backpacking adventures and enjoy the freedom to move and easily regulate your temperature as you like, all night long. Stuff sack and storage sack included.
- 650 Fill Nikwax Hydrophobic Down: Absorbs 90% less water and dries 3 times faster without using dangerous PFCs.
- Box Baffled Construction: Uses mesh walls to maximize down loft and minimize cold spots.
- Draft Protection: Full-perimeter side baffles keep out unwanted drafts.
- Thoughtful Footbox: Precisely shaped footbox can slip over your pad to eliminate drafts or over your feet for extra warmth.
- Build a System: Pair with another Therm-a-Rest quilt, sleeping bag, blanket or sheet to build a layered system.
- Responsible Down Standard Certified: Certification that ensures that the waterfowl in the down supply chain are treated humanely.
- Stuff sack and storage sack included
- Weight: 1.27kg
- Girth, Shoulder: 208 cm
- Girth, Hip: 208 cm
- Girth, Foot box: 254 cm
- Packed dimension: 23 x 41cm
- Therm-A-Rest Vela Double 20
Just £1.95 next working day UK delivery - Free on orders over £50
Delivery Times Explained
Next working day delivery - stock is available from our warehouse and will normally be despatched the same day if you order by 3pm.
All items are sent on a next working day service (large/expensive items DPD Monday-Friday, smaller items Royal Mail Monday-Saturday). If you require Saturday delivery on larger/more expensive items (over about £50) there will be an additional charge, please give us a call for a quote.
Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands will take 2 working days.
On order - Please call to check availability
Small items may be sent by Royal Mail 24h, larger or more expensive items with DPD Next Day may require a signature on delivery. In the event that no one is available, the parcel will be taken to your local depot and a note will be left with instructions for redelivery.
Our "no quibbles" guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with the item you have purchased just return it in its original condition within 28 days and we will issue a full refund or exchange.
Items purchased between 1st November and 25th December can be returned anytime until the 31st January 2020 as part of our extended Christmas guarantee! Normal terms and conditions apply