Therm-a-Rest Proton Blanket
£85.00 RRP £100.00
Next working day UK* delivery
With its waterproof, breathable outer, eraLoft™ insulation and ThermaCapture insulation, this compact and lightweight Therm-a-Rest Proton Blanket is ideal for summer backpacking and snuggling around the campfire in.
Therm-a-Rest's blanket range offers a fantastic level of versatility, a reliable level of warmth and comfort for a broad range of conditions and this blanket has been designed for their fast and light customers, with a pack size of only 37x13cm and weighing in at just over 500g, this blanket is a great choice for your summer sleeping system.
The combination of the waterproof, breathable shell, the eraLoft™ synthetic insulation, which is a highly efficient and compressible microfiber polyester, and the ThermaCapture™ reflective lining to boost warmth without added weight, makes this an excellent technical blanket for keeping comfortable and protected so you can get a great night's sleep while you are enjoying your backpacking adventure.
All of Therm-a-Rest blankets comes with perimeter snap loops for mating with other Therm-a-Rest blankets, quilts, sheets and mattress snap kits too so you can customise your ideal sleeping system for your next outdoors trip.
- Waterproof/breathable 20D polyester ripstop outer fabric
- With Durable Water Repellent finish
- Waterproof to 1000mm Hydrostatic Head
- Breathability of 5000 Moisture Vapor Transfer Rate
- Hollow microfiber polyester eraLoft™ insulation and reflective ThermaCapture™ coating inside maintain warmth and loft even when wet
- Tapered, weight-reducing shape; packs into its own pocket
- Drawcord at bottom edge reduces drafts and cinches around a mattress to keep the blanket in place
- Self-adhesive loop kit secures blanket to most mattresses (included)
- Recommended temperature range: 15-12°C (60-55°F)
- Max user size: 6ft
- Pack size: 37 x 13 cm
- Size: 190 x 145 x 101 cm
- Weight: 513g
- Therm-a-Rest Proton Blanket
Just £1.95 next working day UK delivery - Free on orders over £50
Delivery Times Explained
Next working day delivery - stock is available from our warehouse and will normally be despatched the same day if you order by 3pm.
All items are sent on a next working day service (large/expensive items DPD Monday-Friday, smaller items Royal Mail Monday-Saturday). If you require Saturday delivery on larger/more expensive items (over about £50) there will be an additional charge, please give us a call for a quote.
Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands will take 2 working days.
On order - Please call to check availability
Small items may be sent by Royal Mail 24h, larger or more expensive items with DPD Next Day may require a signature on delivery. In the event that no one is available, the parcel will be taken to your local depot and a note will be left with instructions for redelivery.
Our "no quibbles" guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with the item you have purchased just return it in its original condition within 28 days and we will issue a full refund or exchange.