Therm-a-Rest Polar Ranger -20F/-30C Regular
£586.50 RRP £690.00
Next working day UK* delivery
Designed in conjunction with renowned polar explorer Eric Larsen, the Polar Ranger -20F/-30C down sleeping bag is built for the coldest places on earth. Previously a recipient of Backpacker Magazine's Editor's Choice Award, the lightest and most feature-rich bag in its class just got better.
It utilizes cutting edge box-baffled construction and is filled with highly compressible, PFC-free 800-fill Nikwax Hydrophobic Down. This advanced down maintains its loft and warmth longer, even in the challenging conditions of extended expedition use in the arctic cold. It absorbs 90% less water and dries 3x faster than untreated down - a big plus on long trips where periodic drying is required.
The ultralight shell and soft liner are made from planet-friendly GRS-certified 100% recycled nylon. A unique snorkel hood with a magnetic closure helps seal in warmth while routing exhaled moisture away from the bag to preserve loft. Drafts are kept at bay by extensive, overstuffed draft tubes and a pair of side vents allow for custom ventilation while freeing your arms while still in the bag. Other features include an insulated Toe-asis foot-warming pocket, SynergyLink Connectors to link bag and sleeping pad, an interior stash pocket, external loops for attaching a quilt or blanket for more warmth, and an anti-snag YKK zipper.
- Recycled Shell & Liner: GRS-certified 100% recycled fabrics are eco-friendly while being lightweight, soft and durable; anti-snag YKK zipper ensures easy entries and exits and prevents tears.
- 800-Fill Nikwax Hydrophobic Down: PFC-free and absorbs 90% less water and dries 3x faster than untreated down.
- Responsible Down Standard Certified: Certification that ensures the waterfowl in the down supply chain are treated humanely.
- Snorkel Hood: Designed to allow for easy breathing and to ventilate exhaled moisture to preserve loft; magnetic closure keeps cross-drafts at bay and eases entry/exit.
- Side Vents: Allow for external arm use and customizable temperature control; overlapping draft tubes prevent cold spots when closed.
- SynergyLink Connectors: Ultralight straps create a secure bag-to-sleeping pad connection that optimizes the comfort and thermal efficiency of your entire sleep system.
- Additional Features: Toe-asis Foot Warmer Pocket, cinchable draft collar, YKK anti-snag zipper, interior stash pocket, overstuffed draft tubes, external quilt loops, draft collar.
- Compression sack and storage sack included.
- Recommended temperature (Comfort/Limit): -20C/-30C
- Fits up to 183 cm (regular)
- Pack size: 22x25 cm
- Weight: 1480g
- Therm-a-Rest Polar Ranger -20F/-30C Regular
Just £1.95 next working day UK delivery - Free on orders over £50
Delivery Times Explained
Next working day delivery - stock is available from our warehouse and will normally be despatched the same day if you order by 3pm.
All items are sent on a next working day service (large/expensive items DPD Monday-Friday, smaller items Royal Mail Monday-Saturday). If you require Saturday delivery on larger/more expensive items (over about £50) there will be an additional charge, please give us a call for a quote.
Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands will take 2 working days.
On order - Please call to check availability
Small items may be sent by Royal Mail 24h, larger or more expensive items with DPD Next Day may require a signature on delivery. In the event that no one is available, the parcel will be taken to your local depot and a note will be left with instructions for redelivery.
Our "no quibbles" guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with the item you have purchased just return it in its original condition within 28 days and we will issue a full refund or exchange.
Items purchased between 1st November and 25th December can be returned anytime until the 31st January 2021 as part of our extended Christmas guarantee! Normal terms and conditions apply