Therm-a-Rest Parsec 20 Down Sleeping Bag
Next working day UK* delivery
New for 2018! The Therm-a-Rest Parsec 20 Down Sleeping Bag is a lightweight three-season bag which has Hydrophobic down filling, ThermaCapture lining and can be integrated to your Therm-a-Rest mat for optimal comfort and warmth to weight ratio making this a fantastic choice of sleeping bag for cold and damp conditions.
This sleeping bag has 800 Nikwax Hydrophobic Down for unmatched insulation, efficiency and compressibility. This is coupled with a ThermaCapture reflective lining on the top of the bag, which radiates heat back to your body and prevents heat loss, and finally an ergonomic foot box that rapidly warms cold feet all for through the night comfort and warmth.
All the new Therm-a-Rest sleeping bags have a The SynergyLink™ Connectors which gives you the option to integrate your Ther-a-Rest sleeping bag with your Therm-a-Rest mattress to ensure superior comfort with efficient warmth and the freedom to move as you like. They also have quilt and blanket loops too, if you want to layer a Therm-a-Rest quilt or tech blanket, to personalise your sleep system for the best night's rest possible.
- 3 season
- 20D polyester rip-stop with DWR finish
- 20D polyester taffeta lining
- 800 Fill Goose Nikwax Hydrophobic Down RDS filling
- Zoned insulation to maximise warmth
- Top lining has ThermaCapture lining to trap radiant body heat and retain warmth
- Removable Synergylink connectors to integrate this sleeping bag with a mattress
- Quilt and blanket loops to customise your sleep system
- Toe-asis foot warmer pocket
- Heat trapping draft collar
- Full length zipper draft tube
- Differential cut
- Snag free zipper
- Cinchable hood
- External zipped pocket
- Storage sack and compression sack included
- Temperature comfort/limit/risk: 0/-6/-24C
- Fits up to: 183cm (regular)
- Girth: 157 (Shoulder) x 145 (hips) x 117 (footbox) cm
- Pack size: 38 x 25cm
- Weight: 890g
- Therm-a-Rest Parsec 20 Down Sleeping Bag
Just £1.95 next working day UK delivery - Free on orders over £50
Delivery Times Explained
Next working day delivery - stock is available from our warehouse and will normally be despatched the same day if you order by 3pm.
All items are sent on a next working day service (large/expensive items DPD Monday-Friday, smaller items Royal Mail Monday-Saturday). If you require Saturday delivery on larger/more expensive items (over about £50) there will be an additional charge, please give us a call for a quote.
Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands will take 2 working days.
On order - Please call to check availability
Small items may be sent by Royal Mail 24h, larger or more expensive items with DPD Next Day may require a signature on delivery. In the event that no one is available, the parcel will be taken to your local depot and a note will be left with instructions for redelivery.
Our "no quibbles" guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with the item you have purchased just return it in its original condition within 28 days and we will issue a full refund or exchange.
Items purchased between 1st November and 25th December can be returned anytime until the 31st January 2018 as part of our extended Christmas guarantee! Normal terms and conditions apply