Therm-A-Rest NeoAir XLite Air Mattress - Large
Next working day UK* delivery
UPDATED FOR 2015: THE PEAK OF ULTRALIGHT, THREE-SEASON CAMP MATTRESS PERFORMANCE.
The Therm-a-Rest Large NeoAir Xlite Mattresses delivers more warmth and comfort per gram than any other three-season air mattress available. The patent-pending technologies deliver that performance with minimal weight and less bulk than a one-liter water bottle. This year, new softer fabrics bring better next-to-skin comfort and a boost in durability, all with no added weight. For the discerning alpinist, thru-hiker or wildcamping minimalist who’s counting every ounce, there is simply no better choice to assure the kind of rest you need to enjoy tomorrow. Stuff sack and repair kit included.
- Ultralight: Advanced fabrics and a tapered design make this the lightest 3-season backpacking air mattresses available, with no peer in its warmth-to-weight ratio.
- Warm: Patent-pending, reflective ThermaCapture™ technology traps radiant heat while Triangular Core Matrix™ construction minimizes convective heat loss–all without the bulk, weight or durability issues of down and synthetic fills.
- ThermaCapture: The location and number of ThermaCapture layers vary within each NeoAir mattress to meet specific warmth targets. Combined with Triangular Core Matrix construction, a single ThermaCapture layer can boost warmth by up to 50% and creates the unmatched warmth-to-weight ratios offered by a NeoAir mattress.
- Comfortable: 2.5” (6 cm)-thickness, new, soft-touch fabrics and baffled internal structure provide unrivaled stability and support.
- Ultra-Packable: Low-bulk materials make the XLite mattress the most compact NeoAir mattress ever – as packable as a water bottle.
- Colur: Marigold
- R-Value: 3.2
- Weight: 460g
- Size: 196 x 63cm (Large)
- Thickness: 6.3cm
- Pack size: 28 x 11cm
- Fabric: 30d Ripstop Nylon
- Made in the U.S.A. of U.S. and Imported Materials
- Therm-A-Rest NeoAir XLite Air Mattress - Large
Just £1.95 next working day UK delivery - Free on orders over £50
Delivery Times Explained
Next working day delivery - stock is available from our warehouse and will normally be despatched the same day if you order by 3pm.
All items are sent on a next working day service (large/expensive items DPD Monday-Friday, smaller items Royal Mail Monday-Saturday). If you require Saturday delivery on larger/more expensive items (over about £50) there will be an additional charge, please give us a call for a quote.
Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands will take 2 working days.
On order - Please call to check availability
Small items may be sent by Royal Mail 24h, larger or more expensive items with DPD Next Day may require a signature on delivery. In the event that no one is available, the parcel will be taken to your local depot and a note will be left with instructions for redelivery.
Our "no quibbles" guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with the item you have purchased just return it in its original condition within 28 days and we will issue a full refund or exchange.
Items purchased between 1st November and 25th December can be returned anytime until the 31st January 2019 as part of our extended Christmas guarantee! Normal terms and conditions apply
Therm-a-Rest NeoAir Mattresses
Using your NeoAir Mattress
Therm-a-Rest matress care
Our Code: 521254
Supplier Code: 6074