Therm-A-Rest Corus 20 Long
Next working day UK* delivery
The same versatility you love with even more down loft to keep the colder backcountry conditions at bay. Its perfect balance of functionality and warmth make it ideal for three-season backcountry adventures or for layering in colder conditions. Made with high loft, packable Nikwax Hydrophobic Down and Box Baffled construction for retaining heat and excellent temperature regulation, the Corus offers a surprisingly liberating feeling of unrestricted movement throughout the night. The footbox can slip over your pad to eliminate drafts or over your feet for extra warmth. This long version is suitable for people up to 198cm tall.
- 650 Fill Nikwax Hydrophobic Down: Absorbs 90% less water and dries 3 times faster without using dangerous PFCs.
- Compact: Designed to easily fit into your pack.
- Box Baffled Construction: Uses mesh walls to maximize down loft and minimize cold spots.
- SynergyLink Connectors: Integrate the quilt with a pad for optimal efficiency and comfort; removable for versatility.
- Thoughtful Footbox: Precisely shaped footbox can slip over your pad to eliminate drafts or over your feet for extra warmth.
- Draft Protection: Full-perimeter side baffles and snap neck closure keep out unwanted drafts.
- Build a System: Pair with another Therm-a-Rest quilt, sleeping bag, blanket or sheet to build a layered system.
- Responsible Down Standard Certified: Certification that ensures that the waterfowl in the down supply chain are treated humanely.
- Stuff sack and storage sack included
- Weight: 820g
- Pack Size: 19x29cm
- Therm-A-Rest Corus 20 Long
Just £1.95 next working day UK delivery - Free on orders over £50
Delivery Times Explained
Next working day delivery - stock is available from our warehouse and will normally be despatched the same day if you order by 3pm.
All items are sent on a next working day service (large/expensive items DPD Monday-Friday, smaller items Royal Mail Monday-Saturday). If you require Saturday delivery on larger/more expensive items (over about £50) there will be an additional charge, please give us a call for a quote.
Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands will take 2 working days.
On order - Please call to check availability
Small items may be sent by Royal Mail 24h, larger or more expensive items with DPD Next Day may require a signature on delivery. In the event that no one is available, the parcel will be taken to your local depot and a note will be left with instructions for redelivery.
Our "no quibbles" guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with the item you have purchased just return it in its original condition within 28 days and we will issue a full refund or exchange.
Items purchased between 1st November and 25th December can be returned anytime until the 31st January 2020 as part of our extended Christmas guarantee! Normal terms and conditions apply