Terra Nova Laser Ultra 1 Tent
£643.50 RRP £990.00
Next working day UK* delivery
The Terra Nova Laser Ultra 1 Tent, is the Guinness World Record Holder for lightest double wall shelter in the world making it the top of the range best choice for adventure racers and ultra light backpackers.
The Terra Nova Laser Ultra 1 Tent offers the ultimate in lightweight tent thanks to its strong waterproof Ultra fabric that is superlight and the strong but lightweight titanium pegs. The Terra Nova Laser Ultra 1 also has a very small pack size so it will fit in most panniers!
This Terra Nova tent is also supplied with an extra black pole hood and guy lines so that greater weather and UV protection can be obtained as well as increased stability when required.
- Sleeps: 1
- Season Rating Spec: Adventure Racing
- Free standing?: No (tent requires guy lines to be pitched)
- Minimum Weight: 0.495Kg (1lb 1oz)
- Packed Weight: 0.56Kg (1lb 4oz)
- Pitch Time (estimate): 5 mins
- Number of Porches: 1
- Number of Doors: 1
- Pitch Type: Fly and Inner pitch together
- Packed Weight: 550g excluding bags
- Packed Size: 35x8cm,
- Flysheet: ULTRA fabric 10000mm,
- Floor: ULTRA fabric 10000mm,
- Poles: 7.55mm Scandium Alloy,
- Pegs: 12 x 1g Titanium,
- Support rods: 2x Carbon fibre Poles,
- Guylines: 4 x Reflective with Clamcleats,
- Compatible with Terra Nova FASTPACK system (fastpack weight: 385g)
- Note: * The minimum weight on the Laser Ultra 1 does not include the carbon poles (used at each end of the tent). To achieve the minimum weight you need to use an extended guy line instead.
- Terra Nova Laser Ultra 1 Tent
Just £1.95 next working day UK delivery - Free on orders over £50
Delivery Times Explained
Next working day delivery - stock is available from our warehouse and will normally be despatched the same day if you order by 3pm.
All items are sent on a next working day service (large/expensive items DPD Monday-Friday, smaller items Royal Mail Monday-Saturday). If you require Saturday delivery on larger/more expensive items (over about £50) there will be an additional charge, please give us a call for a quote.
Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands will take 2 working days.
On order - Please call to check availability
Small items may be sent by Royal Mail 24h, larger or more expensive items with DPD Next Day may require a signature on delivery. In the event that no one is available, the parcel will be taken to your local depot and a note will be left with instructions for redelivery.
Our "no quibbles" guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with the item you have purchased just return it in its original condition within 28 days and we will issue a full refund or exchange.
Items purchased between 1st November and 25th December can be returned anytime until the 31st January 2018 as part of our extended Christmas guarantee! Normal terms and conditions apply