Superfeet Copper Insoles
£38.00 RRP £45.00
Superfeet are known for their cleverly designed, incredibly effective insoles. The Superfeet Copper Insoles from their latest range are made with memory foam to perfectly form to your feet for a perfect fit.
Contrary to the name, Superfeet Copper Insoles comprise of three foam layers and do not contain copper. The layering system works together in order to create perfect impressions of your feet, offering incomparable support.
Firstly, the memory foam layers are moulded by the pressure of your foot while you stand, walk or run. In the meantime, the distinct Superfeet shape and structured heel cup help to stabilize the foot and provide support.
The Superfeet ADD/APT SYSTEM™ has roots in the origins of Superfeet, when it was the Sports Medicine Division of the Northwest Podiatric Laboratory in 1974. This system integrates biomechanical science with function to adjust your footwear's flat, 2-dimensional midsole to your 3-dimensional foot. It is for this kind of ingenuity that Superfeet are respected around the world for their peerless insoles.
An added bonus to thee insoles is the odour control feature. This organic coating eliminates odour-causing bacteria to help keep your shoes and feet fresh.
A note from the Managing Director of OutdoorGear:
I have suffered with an intermittent bad back for the last thirty years and was converted to wearing Superfeet insoles about five years ago. Whilst I cannot claim to have never suffered back pain since wearing these insoles, I have definitely suffered much less often and am really enjoying mostly pain free days.
- Vegan and free of latex, nickel sulphate, formaldehyde and preservatives
- Heel cup: helps to position the heel to naturally absorb impact
- Biomechanical shape: the flexible, accommodating shape provides biomechanical support to all foot types and can help reduce stress on feet, ankles and knees
- Memory foam top layer: pressure-sensitive foam moulds to the shape of the foot for a perfect fit and support
- Organic, odour-control coating: natural coating that eliminates odour-causing bacteria
- Stabiliser cap: provides structure and support to the closed-cell foam layers
- Polyurethane foam middle layer: provides comfort & stability.
- Durable bottom layer: maintains shape & offers good support.
- Fit profile: low-profile insole that offers flexible, accommodating shape and support
- Fits best in high-volume athletic, casual and dress footwear with removable insoles
- 60 DAY COMFORT GUARANTEE: If you are not satisfied with your new Superfeet Insoles, return them with your receipt within 60 days for a credit or refund
- Superfeet Copper Insoles
Just £1.95 next working day UK delivery - Free on orders over £50
Delivery Times Explained
Next working day delivery - stock is available from our warehouse and will normally be despatched the same day if you order by 3pm.
All items are sent on a next working day service (large/expensive items DPD Monday-Friday, smaller items Royal Mail Monday-Saturday). If you require Saturday delivery on larger/more expensive items (over about £50) there will be an additional charge, please give us a call for a quote.
Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands will take 2 working days.
On order - Please call to check availability
Small items may be sent by Royal Mail 24h, larger or more expensive items with DPD Next Day may require a signature on delivery. In the event that no one is available, the parcel will be taken to your local depot and a note will be left with instructions for redelivery.
Our "no quibbles" guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with the item you have purchased just return it in its original condition within 28 days and we will issue a full refund or exchange.