SnoKart Kabin Boot Bag
£99.95 RRP £129.99
Next working day UK* delivery
UPDATED FOR AUTUMN/WINTER 18/19!
The SnoKart Kabin Boot Bag is an incredibly versatile bag that can be wheeled, carried or put on your back to make transporting your snow boots as easy and convenient as possible!
The 2018 model has been significantly improved and is over 150g lighter than the best selling old model.
This very clever bag has been made out of a durable and water repellent outer fabric and is fully lined and padded. It is the right size to be taken on as hand luggage on most airlines (we do advise that you check with your airline first, just in case) and offers plenty of space for your snow boots, some essentials and laptop etc!
This bag has skate wheels and a telescopic handle so you can pull it along behind you, it has fold away rucksack straps so it can be carried on your back and it has extra handles on the front, top and side so you can carry it in your hand making it an incredibly convenient convertible bag!
With all its fantastic features, this bag can be used all year round, so even if you are going away for a weekend, that is not on the slopes, or having to travel for work, then this is a great choice for your hand luggage!
- Capacity: over 40 Litre
- Ski boot bag/business trip overnight bag
- Airline, hand luggage friendly
- Water repellent outer
- Fully lined and padded
- Protective pockets for tablet and laptop
- Anti-scratch pocket for sunglasses or goggles
- External organiser and document pockets
- Lightweight and strong 2 part Aluminiun handle
- Easy glide protected wheels and two stage telescopic handle
- Fold out backpack harness with back protector and covers to protect from dirty wheels
- Clip to allow attachment to our Kart Zoom base unit
- Use in conjunction with our Boot Airliners to keep contents protected from dirty boots
- Padded grab handles at top and side
- Address Tag and ID card supplied
- Size: 54 x 36 x 24cm
- Weight: 3.25kgs (approx.)
- SnoKart Kabin Boot Bag
Just £1.95 next working day UK delivery - Free on orders over £50
Delivery Times Explained
Next working day delivery - stock is available from our warehouse and will normally be despatched the same day if you order by 3pm.
All items are sent on a next working day service (large/expensive items DPD Monday-Friday, smaller items Royal Mail Monday-Saturday). If you require Saturday delivery on larger/more expensive items (over about £50) there will be an additional charge, please give us a call for a quote.
Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands will take 2 working days.
On order - Please call to check availability
Small items may be sent by Royal Mail 24h, larger or more expensive items with DPD Next Day may require a signature on delivery. In the event that no one is available, the parcel will be taken to your local depot and a note will be left with instructions for redelivery.
Our "no quibbles" guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with the item you have purchased just return it in its original condition within 28 days and we will issue a full refund or exchange.