SnoKart Board Roller Snowboard Bag
£85.03 RRP £110.00
Next working day UK* delivery
This multi-purpose SnoKart Board Roller Bag is perfect for taking your snowboard (up to 170cm), kit, clothing and accessories altogether in one versatile bag that can be carried or rolled along making transporting your stuff to your destination much easier.
With plenty of space to hold your snowboard with fitted boot bindings, a separate pocket for each of your snowboard boots, a huge internal accessories pocket and a padded internal divider to keep your boards (and clothing) protected this Snowboard luggage offers an excellent way to take all your gear away with you this season.
As for the physical transporting of this bag, it has large easy-roll wheels, handles at head end, large carry-straps and a removable shoulder strap to make lifting and manoeuvring your bag nice and simple so you can look forward to your trip on the slopes!
- Large enough for all your kit, clothing and accessories, but really easy to roll or carry
- No need for any other bags
- Fully padded and water repellent
- Waterproof lining
- Plenty extra space for all clothing
- Multi-carry modes: roll along, hand or shoulder carry, or share with friends
- Large, silent, smooth easy roll wheels
- Removable, large padded shoulder strap
- Easy access external document pocket
- Separate external boot compartments
- Large internal zipped pocket for snowboard tools and accessories
- Protective, padded internal dividing panel
- Internal securing straps for multi-snowboard carry
- Nose and tails grab handles
- Address and ID tag supplied
- Black-on-black stealth logos
- For snowboards up to 170cm
- SnoKart Board Roller Snowboard Bag
Just £1.95 next working day UK delivery - Free on orders over £50
Delivery Times Explained
Next working day delivery - stock is available from our warehouse and will normally be despatched the same day if you order by 3pm.
All items are sent on a next working day service (large/expensive items DPD Monday-Friday, smaller items Royal Mail Monday-Saturday). If you require Saturday delivery on larger/more expensive items (over about £50) there will be an additional charge, please give us a call for a quote.
Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands will take 2 working days.
On order - Please call to check availability
Small items may be sent by Royal Mail 24h, larger or more expensive items with DPD Next Day may require a signature on delivery. In the event that no one is available, the parcel will be taken to your local depot and a note will be left with instructions for redelivery.
Our "no quibbles" guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with the item you have purchased just return it in its original condition within 28 days and we will issue a full refund or exchange.