SnoKart Bak Pak
£42.50 RRP £60.00
With an ergonomic design for comfort, expandable sections to increase carry capacity and a multitude of pockets this SnoKart Bak Pak must be one of the most versatile backpacks around!
This bag has been made with a water resistant fabric, has water resistant zips and comes with a waterproof rucksack cover to offer your belongings an excellent level of protection whether you are on the snow or heading for the slopes.
We love the design of this bag and particularly the number and positioning of pockets, there is a large main compartment, an organiser compartment and a small pocket on the front, two classic fixed volume side pockets, mesh waist strap pocket and even a padded laptop sleeve meaning that you can easily carry your helmet, electronics, hydration system and much more gear in this rucksack.
And if you should need more space, this backpack expands up to 35 litres through an expansion section which can then be zipped away when not needed ideal for taking all your gear on your next mountain adventure!
- Capacity: 26 Litres, expanding to 35 Litres
- Water resistant outer fabric
- Fully lined
- Body-hugging compact design
- Expandable main compartment
- Front panel organiser area with 'office' pockets and key fob
- Side compression straps
- Integrated & detachable raincover
- Double pouch side pockets
- One is velour lined (for sunglasses) with mp3 headphone access point
- Zippered mesh hip belt pockets
- Internal padded laptop compartment and divider compartments
- Safety reflective logo and whistle buckle
- Reversed, water-resistant zips
- Hydration system compatible
- ID window with ID card included
- Max laptop size: 26cm wide (approx.)
- Size: 46 x 28 x 20cm (expanding up to 46 x 42 x 26cm)
- Weight: 960 grams (excluding rain cover)
- SnoKart Bak Pak
Just £1.95 next working day UK delivery - Free on orders over £50
Delivery Times Explained
Next working day delivery - stock is available from our warehouse and will normally be despatched the same day if you order by 3pm.
All items are sent on a next working day service (large/expensive items DPD Monday-Friday, smaller items Royal Mail Monday-Saturday). If you require Saturday delivery on larger/more expensive items (over about £50) there will be an additional charge, please give us a call for a quote.
Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands will take 2 working days.
On order - Please call to check availability
Small items may be sent by Royal Mail 24h, larger or more expensive items with DPD Next Day may require a signature on delivery. In the event that no one is available, the parcel will be taken to your local depot and a note will be left with instructions for redelivery.
Our "no quibbles" guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with the item you have purchased just return it in its original condition within 28 days and we will issue a full refund or exchange.