Sevylor 12v 15psi Pump for Paddleboards and Kayaks
£47.50 RRP £65.00
Sevylor 12v 15psi SUP & Water Sport Pump. This pump is suitable for most inflatable paddleboards, kayaks and many inflatable tents including Airbeam (adapter not supplied but does fit the one provided with the tent).
Set the dial on the pump to the required pressure, being careful to check if you want PSI or Bar, then press go and your board/kayak/tent will be inflated to the set pressure, the pump will cut out once this is reached to reduce the risk of over inflation.
It uses the 12v socket in your car and has a good length lead for convenience.
This is a fantastic bit of kit, saving loads of time and effort. A must for anyone who might struggle with a hand pump. Paddle boards are hard, even for a fit young person to inflate to full pressure (it's very important to fully inflate them), petite women can really struggle (as my wife has discovered). This bit of kit solves that issue meaning she can go boarding whenever she fancies.
- High-pressure pump inflates up to 15 psi for rigid SUP boards
- Adjustable auto-shutoff stops the pump once a selected pressure is reached
- Inflate boats and floats from a vehicle or boat
- Heavy-duty extension hose with high-pressure valve fitting for reliable high-pressure use
- Low-pressure extension hose and included adaptors for use with Double Lock™, Mini Double Lock™, Boston and pinch valves
- 12-volt plug powers the pump from your vehicle outlets
- Unit select button lets you choose from psi, KPA or mbar
- 1-year limited warranty
- 15amp draw from cigarette lighter, it is important to check your car wiring/fuse is suitable for this pump.
- Sevylor 12v 15psi Pump for Paddleboards and Kayaks
Just £1.95 next working day UK delivery - Free on orders over £50
Delivery Times Explained
Next working day delivery - stock is available from our warehouse and will normally be despatched the same day if you order by 3pm.
All items are sent on a next working day service (large/expensive items DPD Monday-Friday, smaller items Royal Mail Monday-Saturday). If you require Saturday delivery on larger/more expensive items (over about £50) there will be an additional charge, please give us a call for a quote.
Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands will take 2 working days.
On order - Please call to check availability
Small items may be sent by Royal Mail 24h, larger or more expensive items with DPD Next Day may require a signature on delivery. In the event that no one is available, the parcel will be taken to your local depot and a note will be left with instructions for redelivery.
Our "no quibbles" guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with the item you have purchased just return it in its original condition within 28 days and we will issue a full refund or exchange.
Items purchased between 1st November and 25th December can be returned anytime until the 31st January 2020 as part of our extended Christmas guarantee! Normal terms and conditions apply