SealSkinz Women's All Weather XP Cycle Glove
£26.94 RRP £45.00
The SealSkinz Women's All Weather Cycle XP Gloves are waterproof and breathable. The lightweight construction means these gloves offer a superb fit for all weather use. They include pressure point padding on the palm and a silicon print on the fingers for grip.
- Totally waterproof, breathable and windproof
- Soft and durable synthetic suede palm for grip and easy washing
- Anti-slip technology to eliminate liner movement and pull out
- Anatomically positioned padding for comfort
- PU wiper on thumb for a multitude of uses
- Feature on index finger and thumb allows use of touchscreen devices
- Reflective detailing increases visibility in low light conditions
- Women's specific fit, being slimmer around the wrist and palm with a longer finger profile
- SealSkinz Thermal Rating: 3
- Weight: 130g (approx.
- SealSkinz Women's All Weather XP Cycle Glove
Just £1.95 next working day UK delivery - Free on orders over £50
Delivery Times Explained
Next working day delivery - stock is available from our warehouse and will normally be despatched the same day if you order by 3pm.
All items are sent on a next working day service (large/expensive items DPD Monday-Friday, smaller items Royal Mail Monday-Saturday). If you require Saturday delivery on larger/more expensive items (over about £50) there will be an additional charge, please give us a call for a quote.
Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands will take 2 working days.
On order - Please call to check availability
Small items may be sent by Royal Mail 24h, larger or more expensive items with DPD Next Day may require a signature on delivery. In the event that no one is available, the parcel will be taken to your local depot and a note will be left with instructions for redelivery.
Our "no quibbles" guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with the item you have purchased just return it in its original condition within 28 days and we will issue a full refund or exchange.
SealSkinz Glove Sizes
How to work out your size for Gloves
To ensure you purchase the perfect fit glove for you, please follow these simple steps:-
Measure your dominant hand with a tape measure around the knuckles in inches (your left if you are left handed and your right if you are right handed)
The size that you measure in inches, is your glove size, so if you measure 9 inches, you will need a medium glove Please remember that if the gloves are too tight on your hands they may make your hands feel cold, so if in doubt go up a size!
|Mens / Unisex||5-6||7-8||9||10||11||12|