Robens Crevasse II Sleeping Bag
Next working day UK* delivery
Designed for leisure campers looking for home comforts with a technical bias that ensures a good night's sleep, the new Robens Crevasse II Sleeping Bag includes two new features for versatile temperature control.
To cater for different sleep positions, the two sleeping bags have a half zip along each side that allow the front panel to be fully opened to create a 'duvet' featuring small wings that can be tucked around the body for extra insulation.
If the temperature falls then the duvet panel can be zipped up to create a full sleeping bag. The bags also feature a zip-close opening that allows feet to be slipped outside to cool when temperatures rise.
- Arguably the most comfortable mummy sleeping bag you have ever tried
- A half-zip located each side for easy access and allows you to have your arms out of the bag in warm conditions
- When the bag is open, internal wings create a duvet function. Open both sides in warm weather or keep one closed and fold the other around you
- The zip located on top of the foot box allows feet to be placed outside for cooling. An oversized zip baffle prevents draught even when the zip is open for ventilation
- Extra roomy mummy shape
- Adjustable hood
- Anti-snag zip guard
- Compression stuff sack
- Hanger loops
- 40D 300T polyester / 20D 300T nylon, 50% polyester / 50% nylon shell
- 50D 300T polyester pongee, 100% polyester lining
- AirThermo filling
- Two layer off set construction
- 3 season
- Comfort/Limit/Extreme: -4/-11/-31
- Size: 210 x 80 x 60cm
- Pack size: 46 x 24cm
- Weight: 2150g
- Robens Crevasse II Sleeping Bag
Just £1.95 next working day UK delivery - Free on orders over £50
Delivery Times Explained
Next working day delivery - stock is available from our warehouse and will normally be despatched the same day if you order by 3pm.
All items are sent on a next working day service (large/expensive items DPD Monday-Friday, smaller items Royal Mail Monday-Saturday). If you require Saturday delivery on larger/more expensive items (over about £50) there will be an additional charge, please give us a call for a quote.
Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands will take 2 working days.
On order - Please call to check availability
Small items may be sent by Royal Mail 24h, larger or more expensive items with DPD Next Day may require a signature on delivery. In the event that no one is available, the parcel will be taken to your local depot and a note will be left with instructions for redelivery.
Our "no quibbles" guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with the item you have purchased just return it in its original condition within 28 days and we will issue a full refund or exchange.
Items purchased between 1st November and 25th December can be returned anytime until the 31st January 2019 as part of our extended Christmas guarantee! Normal terms and conditions apply