Robens Couloir 750
Next working day UK* delivery
The lightweight Robens Couloir 750 Down Sleeping Bags have a Technical Mummy profile with a Toray nylon Taffeta shell to ensure performance. This is enhanced by the double zip baffle and the new oversize contoured thermocollar that creates a snug fit over the shoulders to eliminate heat loss through the bellows effect.
Hood and baffle drawcords are repositioned for ease of use from within the bag and all Couloir sleeping bags feature a centre zip for easy access - a feature appreciated when in the confines of a small lightweight tent.
- TORAY 20D 380T nylon Taffeta, 100% nylon shell
- 20D 380T nylon Taffeta, 100% nylon lining
- 500 g Duck Down 95/5, 700 FP, hydrophobic treatment filling in box wall construction
- YKK auto lock two way open centre zip with double sided zip baffle and anti-snag zip guard
- 3D hood profile with drawcord pull positioned each side for efficient adjustment
- Redefined neck baffle position and profile minimise draughts and heat loss
- Neck baffle drawcord pull positioned each side easy adjustment
- Shark fin foot box construction
- Body contour profile for optimum warmth to weight ratio
- Hydrophobic down prevents loft collapse in wet conditions
- Hanger loops
- Compression stuff sack and mesh storage sack included
- Season 3 - 4
- Comfort/limit/extreme: -8/-15/-36C
- Maximum user height: 190 cm
- Size: 210 x 79 x 51 cm
- Pack Size: 39 x 19 cm
- Weight: 1390g
- Robens Couloir 750
Just £1.95 next working day UK delivery - Free on orders over £50
Delivery Times Explained
Next working day delivery - stock is available from our warehouse and will normally be despatched the same day if you order by 3pm.
All items are sent on a next working day service (large/expensive items DPD Monday-Friday, smaller items Royal Mail Monday-Saturday). If you require Saturday delivery on larger/more expensive items (over about £50) there will be an additional charge, please give us a call for a quote.
Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands will take 2 working days.
On order - Please call to check availability
Small items may be sent by Royal Mail 24h, larger or more expensive items with DPD Next Day may require a signature on delivery. In the event that no one is available, the parcel will be taken to your local depot and a note will be left with instructions for redelivery.
Our "no quibbles" guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with the item you have purchased just return it in its original condition within 28 days and we will issue a full refund or exchange.
Items purchased between 1st November and 25th December can be returned anytime until the 31st January 2020 as part of our extended Christmas guarantee! Normal terms and conditions apply