Regatta Kivu 2 Tent
£43.15 RRP £90.00
The Regatta Kivu 2 Tent is a great festival or weekend tent for 2 people.
Regatta have made this tent simple to put up while still ensuring it performs well in the elements. They boast a pitch time of just 10 minutes and have even colour coded the poles to make it as easy as possible to put together.
For an inexpensive tent, the Kivu 2 offers some great features including a spacious porch ideal for keeping boots dry. The separate inner and flysheet allows air flow between the layers, reducing condensation on the inside.
A real essential of any tent is that it is fully waterproof. The Regatta Kivu 2 has a 3000mm HH flysheet meaning that it will keep the rain out. Many festival tents don't offer even nearly this level of protection from the elements.
Other bonus features of this tent include a hardwearing, waterproof groundsheet (sewn in), internal pockets and hanging points for lanterns. Several vents allow you to get a breath of fresh air while bright guylines reduce the risk of tripping, particularly at night!
The Regatta Kivu 2 Tent is simply perfect for festivals, weekends or first time campers.
- 2 man capacity
- Waterproof Hydrofort 70D flysheet with 3000mm hydrostatic head
- Spacious porch with waterproof bathtub groundsheet design
- Inner first pitching allows the tent to be used without the flysheet
- 3 colour-coded, strong, flexible fibreglass poles for easy pitching
- Hardwearing, waterproof sewn-in PE groundsheet
- Practically positioned internal pockets and lantern hanging points
- Fully fire retardant fabrics
- Multiple vents allow air flow throughout
- Bright guy lines for extra visibility
- Plenty of pegs included
- Expandable storage bag allowing easy packing and unpacking
- 100% polyester
- Stated weight: 4.3kg (we weighed it as 3.8kg)
- Packed dimensions (roughly cylindrical): 60 x 19cm (approx. length x diameter)
- Pitched dimensions, inner tent: 210cm (length), outer tent: 300 x 160 x 120cm (length x width x height)
- Regatta Kivu 2 Tent
Just £1.95 next working day UK delivery - Free on orders over £50
Delivery Times Explained
Next working day delivery - stock is available from our warehouse and will normally be despatched the same day if you order by 3pm.
All items are sent on a next working day service (large/expensive items DPD Monday-Friday, smaller items Royal Mail Monday-Saturday). If you require Saturday delivery on larger/more expensive items (over about £50) there will be an additional charge, please give us a call for a quote.
Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands will take 2 working days.
On order - Please call to check availability
Small items may be sent by Royal Mail 24h, larger or more expensive items with DPD Next Day may require a signature on delivery. In the event that no one is available, the parcel will be taken to your local depot and a note will be left with instructions for redelivery.
Our "no quibbles" guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with the item you have purchased just return it in its original condition within 28 days and we will issue a full refund or exchange.
Items purchased between 1st November and 25th December can be returned anytime until the 31st January 2018 as part of our extended Christmas guarantee! Normal terms and conditions apply