Primus Essential Trail Stove DUO
The Essential Trail Stove is the stove for camping novices and experienced outdoor chefs. Offering precise flame control for optimum cooking results this stove is invented in Sweden, and hand crafted in Europe.
Attach your fully assembled Essential Trail Stove onto your gas canister and have your camp stove up and running in under a minute. This 114g burner delivers with Laminar Flow Burner Technology and the wider burner boils a liter of water in three and a half minutes with its 2500W flame. To pack away, just remove the burner from the gas canister and stow.
If you aren't sure where your travels might take you, the Primus Essential Trail Stove DUO fits both threaded and non-threaded canister valves. This means adventures across the UK, Europe and the USA are less likely to be held up trying to source gas!
- Compact, lightweight, easy to use and always ready to cook
- Wind-blocking pot supports keep the flame strong and steady in windy conditions while comfortably holding a variety of pot sizes
- Laminar Flow Burner Technology - offers a lower center of gravity making the stove stable, lighter and more compact
- Control valve ensures precise flame control
- Available in Duo, fitting both threaded (Lindal) and non-threaded canister valves
- Invented in Sweden, made in Europe
- Gas NOT included
- Ideal for 1-2 people
- Manual ignition
- Boiling time for 1litre: 3.5 minutes (approx)
- Weight: 112g
- Dimensions: 108 x 60 x 90mm
- Primus Essential Trail Stove DUO
Just £1.95 next working day UK delivery - Free on orders over £50
Delivery Times Explained
Next working day delivery - stock is available from our warehouse and will normally be despatched the same day if you order by 3pm.
All items are sent on a next working day service (large/expensive items DPD Monday-Friday, smaller items Royal Mail Monday-Saturday). If you require Saturday delivery on larger/more expensive items (over about £50) there will be an additional charge, please give us a call for a quote.
Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands will take 2 working days.
On order - Please call to check availability
Small items may be sent by Royal Mail 24h, larger or more expensive items with DPD Next Day may require a signature on delivery. In the event that no one is available, the parcel will be taken to your local depot and a note will be left with instructions for redelivery.
Our "no quibbles" guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with the item you have purchased just return it in its original condition within 28 days and we will issue a full refund or exchange.
Items purchased between 1st November and 25th December can be returned anytime until the 31st January 2021 as part of our extended Christmas guarantee! Normal terms and conditions apply