Primus Essential Trail Kit
Next working day UK* delivery
The Primus Essential Trail Kit is a perfect trekking kitchen created for solo camping novices or experienced outdoor chefs. Invented in Sweden, and hand crafted in Europe, this kit easily transports everything you need to cook your next backcountry meal.
Simply pack your Essential Trail Stove attached to your 230g gas canister (not included) into the 0.5L pot for a lightweight and packable camp kitchen that will have you cooking in under a minute. The burner boils a liter of water in three and a half minutes with its 2500W flame while Laminar Flow Burner Technology offers a lower center of gravity, thus a stable cooking surface. Boil water, for pasta or your freeze-dried meal, in the pot. Fry up your morning eggs in the frying pan/lid that has a non-stick ceramic coating. Removable handles can be configured in numerous ways to make cooking easier or can secure everything together when packed. Comes with a mesh storage bag.
Please Note: Gas not included!
- Compact, lightweight, easy to use and always ready to cook
- Wind-blocking pot supports keep the flame strong and steady in windy conditions while comfortably holding a variety of pot sizes
- Laminar Flow Burner Technology offers a lower center of gravity making the stove stable, lighter and more compact
- Our newest control valve allows for precise flame control
- Lightweight anodized aluminum pot (0.5L) fits stove attached to the 230g canister for easy packing
- Frying pan/pot lid works as a skillet or keeps heat in while boiling water
- Two removable handles allow you to cook or transport this kit with ease
- Comes with a mesh storage bag
- Invented in Sweden, made in Europe
- Height: 14.5 cm
- Weight: 382 g
- Diameter: 11.7 cm
- Boiling Time Regular Pot: 3.5 min
- Gas included: No
- Primus Essential Trail Kit
Just £1.95 next working day UK delivery - Free on orders over £50
Delivery Times Explained
Next working day delivery - stock is available from our warehouse and will normally be despatched the same day if you order by 3pm.
All items are sent on a next working day service (large/expensive items DPD Monday-Friday, smaller items Royal Mail Monday-Saturday). If you require Saturday delivery on larger/more expensive items (over about £50) there will be an additional charge, please give us a call for a quote.
Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands will take 2 working days.
On order - Please call to check availability
Small items may be sent by Royal Mail 24h, larger or more expensive items with DPD Next Day may require a signature on delivery. In the event that no one is available, the parcel will be taken to your local depot and a note will be left with instructions for redelivery.
Our "no quibbles" guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with the item you have purchased just return it in its original condition within 28 days and we will issue a full refund or exchange.
Items purchased between 1st November and 25th December can be returned anytime until the 31st January 2021 as part of our extended Christmas guarantee! Normal terms and conditions apply