Platypus GravityWorks 4.0L Water Filter
£93.50 RRP £110.00
Next working day UK* delivery
The Platypus Gravityworks Water Filter is an easy to use high capacity filtration and water storage system that delivers a staggering four litres of water in around 2.5 minutes making it a fantastic filtration system to take with you on a group expedition.
The Gravityworks Water Filter has a zip opening to easily collect water even in challenging situations and the clean water reservoir has a shutoff clamp to make it possible to use the Gravityworks to take as much water back to camp as possible making it ideal for if your camp is not close to a water source or if you are hiking to your next stop off point.
This ultra-lightweight and versatile water filter can dispense from the clean reservoir on demand, just by turning on a tap and as this filter is so compact it is ideal for taking with you on group backpacking expeditions and exploration trips to ensure that you can quickly filter and store clean water for your adventure!
- No Pumping: Lets gravity do the work so you don't have to.
- Fast: Filters 4 litres in 2.5 minutes
- 8L capacity lets you easily transport and store water for groups
- Backflushes in four seconds, maintaining optimal performance with no additional parts or tools required.
- Proprietary Platy™ zip opening collects water easily
- Clean storage reservoir with shutoff clamp
- Effective: Meets all EPA & NSF guidelines for the removal of Bacteria and Protozoa, including Giardia, Cryptosporidium, E. coli, Salmonella and Cholera.
- Filter pore size: 0.2 microns
- Cartridge life: 1500 litres
- Size: 24 x 8 cm
- Weight: 326g
- Platypus GravityWorks 4.0L Water Filter
Just £1.95 next working day UK delivery - Free on orders over £50
Delivery Times Explained
Next working day delivery - stock is available from our warehouse and will normally be despatched the same day if you order by 3pm.
All items are sent on a next working day service (large/expensive items DPD Monday-Friday, smaller items Royal Mail Monday-Saturday). If you require Saturday delivery on larger/more expensive items (over about £50) there will be an additional charge, please give us a call for a quote.
Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands will take 2 working days.
On order - Please call to check availability
Small items may be sent by Royal Mail 24h, larger or more expensive items with DPD Next Day may require a signature on delivery. In the event that no one is available, the parcel will be taken to your local depot and a note will be left with instructions for redelivery.
Our "no quibbles" guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with the item you have purchased just return it in its original condition within 28 days and we will issue a full refund or exchange.
Items purchased between 1st November and 25th December can be returned anytime until the 31st January 2021 as part of our extended Christmas guarantee! Normal terms and conditions apply