Petzl Zipka Headlamp
£27.55 RRP £29.98
Fancy a new head torch, but looking for something lighter, simpler and with more mounting options? Then look no further, the Petzl Zipka is everything you could ever need.
Based on the best selling Tikka headtorch, the Zipka offers the same 200 lumens of light output, 80m beam range and a maximum of 80 hours burn time. Where things differ though are with the headband. The Zipka features a lightweight retractable cord, exclusive to Petzl, meaning that it automatically adjusts to the user's head. This cord also opens up the possibility to attach it to other items - making it a great addition for household tasks as well as your outdoor adventures.
The Zipka has constant red lighting in addition to the three levels of white lighting, ensuring your night vision remains intact as you navigate. A glow in the dark reflector surrounds the main LED meaning you'll be able to grab the head torch in a flash before heading outside.
- Ultra compact design thanks to self adjusting retractable cord
- Maximum light output of 200 lumens, reaching up to 80m
- Long burn time of up to 80 hours
- Three white lighting modes, proximity, movement and distance vision
- Red lighting (constant) - perfect for group navigation
- Wide beam provides uniform lighting
- Single button can be used easily, even when wearing gloves
- Phosphorescent reflector means you can easily locate the torch in the dark
- Compatible with CORE rechargeable battery or rechargeable Ni-MH batteries
- IP X4 weather resistance rating
- Uses 3 AAA/LR03 batteries (included)
- 5 year manufacturers guarantee
- Weight: 71g
- Petzl Zipka Headlamp
Just £1.95 next working day UK delivery - Free on orders over £50
Delivery Times Explained
Next working day delivery - stock is available from our warehouse and will normally be despatched the same day if you order by 3pm.
All items are sent on a next working day service (large/expensive items DPD Monday-Friday, smaller items Royal Mail Monday-Saturday). If you require Saturday delivery on larger/more expensive items (over about £50) there will be an additional charge, please give us a call for a quote.
Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands will take 2 working days.
On order - Please call to check availability
Small items may be sent by Royal Mail 24h, larger or more expensive items with DPD Next Day may require a signature on delivery. In the event that no one is available, the parcel will be taken to your local depot and a note will be left with instructions for redelivery.
Our "no quibbles" guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with the item you have purchased just return it in its original condition within 28 days and we will issue a full refund or exchange.