Petzl Tikka Headlamp
£27.27 RRP £29.98
In the outdoor world, the Petzl Tikka is a bit of a classic. Whilst things look familiar on the outside, this new version has undergone a bit of an upgrade on the inside. Now offering a whopping 200 lumens, the Tikka is now a serious performer, making it the ideal companion for backpackers or seasoned campers.
In addition to the three levels of white lighting, the Tikka also offers constant red lighting. This ensures you won't blind you fellow hikers when navigating and also means your night vision remains intact. A safety whistle is also built into the headband adjuster, so should you get into any difficulty you'll be able to attract attention.
A new feature on this latest version is the phosphorescent (otherwise known as glow in the dark!) reflector surrounding the main LED. This makes searching through your rucksack in the middle of the night a whole lot easier.
The familiar compact design, with a maximum burn time of 80 hours with single button operation, maximum burn time of 80 hours and IPX4 weather resistance rating ensure that the Petzl Tikka remains the perfect option for any keen outdoor enthusiast. Don't forget that it can also be upgraded with Petzl's CORE rechargeable battery (not included) making it even more versatile.
- Maximum light output of 200 lumens, reaching up to 80m
- Long burn time of up to 80 hours
- Three white lighting modes, proximity, movement and distance vision
- Red lighting (constant) - perfect for group navigation
- Compact and lightweight design can easily be stowed away
- Wide beam provides uniform lighting
- Single button can be used easily, even when wearing gloves
- Phosphorescent reflector means you can easily locate the torch in the dark
- Adjustable elastic headband for comfortable use
- Compatible with CORE rechargeable battery or rechargeable Ni-MH batteries
- Uses 3 AAA/LR03 batteries (included)
- 5 year manufacturers guarantee
- Weight: 88g
- Petzl Tikka Headlamp
Just £1.95 next working day UK delivery - Free on orders over £50
Delivery Times Explained
Next working day delivery - stock is available from our warehouse and will normally be despatched the same day if you order by 3pm.
All items are sent on a next working day service (large/expensive items DPD Monday-Friday, smaller items Royal Mail Monday-Saturday). If you require Saturday delivery on larger/more expensive items (over about £50) there will be an additional charge, please give us a call for a quote.
Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands will take 2 working days.
On order - Please call to check availability
Small items may be sent by Royal Mail 24h, larger or more expensive items with DPD Next Day may require a signature on delivery. In the event that no one is available, the parcel will be taken to your local depot and a note will be left with instructions for redelivery.
Our "no quibbles" guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with the item you have purchased just return it in its original condition within 28 days and we will issue a full refund or exchange.