Petzl MYO 370 Lumens Head Torch
£63.95 RRP £75.00
Next working day UK* delivery
This Myo Head Torch, from Petzl, is a lightweight and incredibly powerful multi-beam headlamp that is ideal for endurance-orientated activities.
This head torch is able to be titled to personalise your beam direction and the outer unit also acts as protection to reduce the risk of your head torch being accidently switched on when it is not being used.
The Myo offers multiple lighting brightness modes and a boost mode for a staggering 370 lumens for when you need it. It also has a small adjustable optical system so that you can easily change between focused beam and flood beam when required!
The Myo takes 3 AA batteries that fit neatly and easily into the power pack on located on the back of the strap. It also offers up to 50 hours of burn time, but don't worry about being left in the dark as it also features a small battery charge indicator on the top of the head lamp and the Myo head light flashes to warn you if your batteries are getting low!
- White LED
- 5 lighting modes (maximum, optimum, economic, boost and a white strobe mode)
- Elasticated adjustable strap and detachable top strap
- Beam pattern: wide and focused
- Constant & standard lighting technology
- Maximum 370 lumens in boost mode and 280 lumens in max mode
- Beam distance up to 120m
- Takes 3 x AA/LR06 batteries (included)
- Battery pack located on the back of strap
- Battery compatibility: alkaline, lithium (same brightness with 2x the burn time), Ni-MH rechargeable (same brightness with 1.5x the burn time), Ni-Cd rechargeable
- Battery charge indicator
- Maximum burn time: 50 hours
- IP X4 weather resistant
- Weight: 175g
- Petzl MYO 370 Lumens Head Torch
Just £1.95 next working day UK delivery - Free on orders over £50
Delivery Times Explained
Next working day delivery - stock is available from our warehouse and will normally be despatched the same day if you order by 3pm.
All items are sent on a next working day service (large/expensive items DPD Monday-Friday, smaller items Royal Mail Monday-Saturday). If you require Saturday delivery on larger/more expensive items (over about £50) there will be an additional charge, please give us a call for a quote.
Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands will take 2 working days.
On order - Please call to check availability
Small items may be sent by Royal Mail 24h, larger or more expensive items with DPD Next Day may require a signature on delivery. In the event that no one is available, the parcel will be taken to your local depot and a note will be left with instructions for redelivery.
Our "no quibbles" guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with the item you have purchased just return it in its original condition within 28 days and we will issue a full refund or exchange.