£39.65 RRP £42.50
UPDATED FOR 2019!
Offering a huge 350 lumens (previously 300), the Petzl Actik is a worthy addition to your kit bag. Providing up to 80m of bright white light and flood and mixed beam patterns, the Actik lends itself to many outdoor activities, including mountaineering, hiking, and backpacking.
In addition to the white light modes, the Actik features two red light modes - constant and flashing. Perfect for group navigation, where you want to keep your night vision intact, the constant red light is certainly a handy feature to have. The flashing red strobe is handy if you should ever need to attract attention in the wild..
Dog walkers and runners will be grateful of the reflective headband and the maximum of 120hr battery life, which can also be extended for regular use, thanks to the compatibility with the CORE rechargeable battery (not included).
Whether you're summiting peaks in the Rockies, backpacking across the Alps or heading for a nightly run through the woods, the Petzl Actik is a powerful and versatile head torch to take along on your adventure.
- Two beam patterns (flood or mixed) and several white brightness levels meet the need for high-performance lighting in dynamic outdoor activities: proximity or distance vision and rapid movement
- Red lighting preserves night vision and prevents members of a group from blinding each other
- Single button can be used easily, even when wearing gloves
- HYBRID CONCEPT design
- Detachable washable headband with reflective detailing
- LOCK function to avoid accidentally turning it on during transit or storage
- Compatible with CORE rechargeable battery and alkaline, lithium or Ni-MH rechargeable batteries
- Uses 3 AAA/LR03 batteries (included)
- 5 year manufacturers guarantee
- Brightness: 350 lumens
- Watertightness: IPX4
- Weight: 86g
- Petzl Actik
Just £1.95 next working day UK delivery - Free on orders over £50
Delivery Times Explained
Next working day delivery - stock is available from our warehouse and will normally be despatched the same day if you order by 3pm.
All items are sent on a next working day service (large/expensive items DPD Monday-Friday, smaller items Royal Mail Monday-Saturday). If you require Saturday delivery on larger/more expensive items (over about £50) there will be an additional charge, please give us a call for a quote.
Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands will take 2 working days.
On order - Please call to check availability
Small items may be sent by Royal Mail 24h, larger or more expensive items with DPD Next Day may require a signature on delivery. In the event that no one is available, the parcel will be taken to your local depot and a note will be left with instructions for redelivery.
Our "no quibbles" guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with the item you have purchased just return it in its original condition within 28 days and we will issue a full refund or exchange.
Items purchased between 1st November and 25th December can be returned anytime until the 31st January 2020 as part of our extended Christmas guarantee! Normal terms and conditions apply