Petzl Actik Core
Next working day UK* delivery
The rechargeable Petzl Actik Core Headlamp has been upgraded to offer 450 lumens of power (previously 350 lumens) which, combined with its mixed beam, makes it ideal for outdoor activities like mountaineering, running, hiking and backpacking.
A HYBRID headlamp that comes with CORE, a battery that is rechargeable via standard USB port, it is also compatible with standard AAA batteries without the need for an adapter too making this a fantastic and versatile Petzl head torch.
The Petzl Actik Core has red lighting options to preserve night vision and prevents blinding other members of the group. Its reflective headband helps you to be seen when a light is shone on it.
This headlamp is also compatible with Petzl mounting accessories (not included) that allow the headlamp to be attached to any kind of helmet, or to a bicycle making it an incredibly versatile head torch to light up your way!
- Two beam patterns (flood or mixed) and several white brightness levels meet the need for high-performance lighting in dynamic outdoor activities: proximity or distance vision and rapid movement
- Red lighting preserves night vision and prevents members of a group from blinding each other
- Single button can be used easily, even when wearing gloves
- HYBRID CONCEPT design (comes with CORE rechargeable battery and works with 3 standard batteries)
- Detachable washable headband with reflective detailing
- LOCK function to avoid accidentally turning it on during transit or storage
- Uses: 1250 mAh CORE rechargeable battery (included) charges in 3 hours
- Battery compatibility: alkaline, lithium or Ni-MH rechargeable
- 5 year manufacturers guarantee (CORE rechargeable battery: 2 years or 300 charging cycles)
- Brightness: 450 lumens
- Watertightness: IP X4 (weather resistant)
- Weight: 75g
- Petzl Actik Core
Just £1.95 next working day UK delivery - Free on orders over £50
Delivery Times Explained
Next working day delivery - stock is available from our warehouse and will normally be despatched the same day if you order by 3pm.
All items are sent on a next working day service (large/expensive items DPD Monday-Friday, smaller items Royal Mail Monday-Saturday). If you require Saturday delivery on larger/more expensive items (over about £50) there will be an additional charge, please give us a call for a quote.
Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands will take 2 working days.
On order - Please call to check availability
Small items may be sent by Royal Mail 24h, larger or more expensive items with DPD Next Day may require a signature on delivery. In the event that no one is available, the parcel will be taken to your local depot and a note will be left with instructions for redelivery.
Our "no quibbles" guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with the item you have purchased just return it in its original condition within 28 days and we will issue a full refund or exchange.
Items purchased between 1st November and 25th December can be returned anytime until the 31st January 2021 as part of our extended Christmas guarantee! Normal terms and conditions apply