OverBoard Window Dry Tube - 20 Litre
£12.77 RRP £23.99
The OverBoard 20 Litre Window Dry Tube is a fantastically simple yet effective solution for not only keeping your possessions dry, sand and dirt free while you are enjoying a day out on the water but also being able to find them quickly and easily thanks to the reinforced mesh window that is on the back!
The OverBoard Dry Tube features the incredibly reliable Fold Seal System,™ in order to protect the contents of your dry tube, by creating a dependable and easy to use closure system - simply roll the neck tightly over plastic fasteners 3-4 times, expelling air by squeezing tube, and then attach the buckles to seal the bag and create a useful carry handle! There are no zips to jam or break!
Designed to withstand rough usage by being made from heavy duty materials, reinforced mesh windows and high frequency welded seams so you can take this incredibly well made and dependable Overboard Dry Tube with you on your next adventure!
- Capacity: 20 Litres
- 100% Waterproof dry bag (Class 3 IP66)
- Floats safely if dropped in water
- Suitable for quick submersion
- Protects contents from dust, sand, dirt and water
- High frequency welded seams
- Made of 600D nylon-coated PVC tarpaulin
- Durable, wipe clean and easy to store away
- Multi-purpose storage application
- Back reinforced mesh window
- Top carry handle for additional portability
- Heavy duty and durable materials for rough usage
- Includes fully adjustable and removable shoulder straps
- Size: 40 x 24 cm (sealed dimensions)
- Circumference: 74cm
- Weight: 520g
- OverBoard Window Dry Tube - 20 Litre
Just £1.95 next working day UK delivery - Free on orders over £50
Delivery Times Explained
Next working day delivery - stock is available from our warehouse and will normally be despatched the same day if you order by 3pm.
All items are sent on a next working day service (large/expensive items DPD Monday-Friday, smaller items Royal Mail Monday-Saturday). If you require Saturday delivery on larger/more expensive items (over about £50) there will be an additional charge, please give us a call for a quote.
Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands will take 2 working days.
On order - Please call to check availability
Small items may be sent by Royal Mail 24h, larger or more expensive items with DPD Next Day may require a signature on delivery. In the event that no one is available, the parcel will be taken to your local depot and a note will be left with instructions for redelivery.
Our "no quibbles" guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with the item you have purchased just return it in its original condition within 28 days and we will issue a full refund or exchange.