OverBoard Pro-Sports Waterproof Backpack - 20 Litres
£49.95 RRP £54.99
The OverBoard Pro-Sports Waterproof Backpack 20 litre keeps your gear dry whatever the weather, great for boating, walking, cycling, motor biking and many other adventurous activities where keeping kit dry is imperative.
These packs have received glowing reviews across the web on forums and other review sites. Even the media has been involved with the Sunday times, Men's health, This morning and was used by Bear Grylls on man vs wild to name just a few. These are great quality items at a fantastic price
Featuring a 100% waterproof roll-top design and ultra reflective strips for maximum visibility.
With the Pro-Sports Waterproof Backpack, the strap system is just like you would find on a great quality normal backpack with addition of an air-flow back panel. This makes it comfortable for walks/rides and gives your back/shoulders the cushioning you need for long trips.
No zips means no leakage, so this waterproof rucksack has a seamless electronically-welded construction and a simple to use two-way sealing system (see pictures), making it fully submersible. With a large front mesh zip pocket the padded shoulder straps and air-flow back panel, this feature-packed Overboard Waterproof Backpack is a comfortable and handy bit of kit for any sportsman.
- Roll-top 100% waterproof rucksack (Class 3)
- Floats safely if dropped in water
- Protects contents from dust, sand, dirt and water
- Unique ‘High Frequency’ welded construction
- Two-way sealing system (top or side)
- Padded shoulder straps and lumbar support
- Comfortable back panel with air-flow design
- Large front mesh zip pocket
- Super reflective strips on the front of the bag and both shoulder straps
- Adjustable sternum strap and waist belt
- Large outer elasticated mesh side pocket and a top carry handle
- Large internal zip pocket
- Height: 43cm / 17"
- Width: 24cm / 9.5"
- Depth: 16.5cm / 6.5"
- Capacity:1,200 cubic inches (20 Litres)
- Weight: 1.27kg
- OverBoard Pro-Sports Waterproof Backpack - 20 Litres
Just £1.95 next working day UK delivery - Free on orders over £50
Delivery Times Explained
Next working day delivery - stock is available from our warehouse and will normally be despatched the same day if you order by 3pm.
All items are sent on a next working day service (large/expensive items DPD Monday-Friday, smaller items Royal Mail Monday-Saturday). If you require Saturday delivery on larger/more expensive items (over about £50) there will be an additional charge, please give us a call for a quote.
Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands will take 2 working days.
On order - Please call to check availability
Small items may be sent by Royal Mail 24h, larger or more expensive items with DPD Next Day may require a signature on delivery. In the event that no one is available, the parcel will be taken to your local depot and a note will be left with instructions for redelivery.
Our "no quibbles" guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with the item you have purchased just return it in its original condition within 28 days and we will issue a full refund or exchange.