Outwell Hartsdale 6PA
£699.00 RRP £1179.99
Next working day UK* delivery
With lots of windows, Hartsdale 6PA is a versatile, bright and airy tunnel tent that sleeps six in two dark Premier bedrooms. Its wing lounge area adds even more flexibility as it may be used for alcove seating, extra storage or as a cosy kid's den. A deep canopy over the vertical front wall offers full shelter from sun and rain and useful extra storage.
- Vertical front wall with canopy for enhanced interior and exterior living space
- Versatile wing lounge area provides extra living or sleeping space, or a special place to relax in comfort
- Dark Premier Bedrooms with mesh ventilation for sleep comfort
- Additional side door for flexible access
- Double zips allow full front opening, backed by full mesh panel for insect-free ventilation options
- Quick & Quiet Inner Door with magnetic closure
- Durable, waterproof, sewn-in polyethylene groundsheet
- Flysheet and inner feature cable entry points
- Light, warm-toned flysheet roof creates a bright, cheerful internal ambience
- Adjustable pegging points for pitching flexibility
- HookTrack System for versatile positioning of lights and items up to 1.5kg
- Reliable, easy-to-operate inflate/deflate valves conveniently placed outside the flysheet
- Pre-attached luminous guylines for convenience and fast pitching
- Mesh pockets in the inner tents store small items safe and handy
- Reinforcement patch on all stress points
- The Rear Ventilation System offers flexible options for regulating internal temperature and fresh air flow
- Large tinted windows with toggle-up curtains
- Fully seam-sealed flysheet for maximum protection from the elements
- Outwell Easy Pegging System's colour-coding enables campers to use pegs in the right place first time for fast pitching and reliable stability
- Sleeps 6
- Hydrostatic head: 4000 mm
- Outtex 4000 Select, 100% polyester
- 99 x 43 x 43 cm
- 28,7 kg
- Outwell Hartsdale 6PA
Just £1.95 next working day UK delivery - Free on orders over £50
Delivery Times Explained
Next working day delivery - stock is available from our warehouse and will normally be despatched the same day if you order by 3pm.
All items are sent on a next working day service (large/expensive items DPD Monday-Friday, smaller items Royal Mail Monday-Saturday). If you require Saturday delivery on larger/more expensive items (over about £50) there will be an additional charge, please give us a call for a quote.
Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands will take 2 working days.
On order - Please call to check availability
Small items may be sent by Royal Mail 24h, larger or more expensive items with DPD Next Day may require a signature on delivery. In the event that no one is available, the parcel will be taken to your local depot and a note will be left with instructions for redelivery.
Our "no quibbles" guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with the item you have purchased just return it in its original condition within 28 days and we will issue a full refund or exchange.
Items purchased between 1st November and 25th December can be returned anytime until the 31st January 2020 as part of our extended Christmas guarantee! Normal terms and conditions apply