Nordisk Halland 2 LW Tent
£524.99 RRP £560.00
Next working day UK* delivery
The Nordisk Halland 2 LW Tent is a very light and very spacious two man tent with high comfort and functionality.
The simple two-pole construction makes it easy and quick to pitch the tent - and to pack it back down. Halland 2 LW is outer pitched so it can be used as a stand alone.
The design allows for good sitting height and there is plenty of room for storage, cooking and living with several possibilities to customize ventilation.
The tunnel shaped construction provides great wind stability, making it a great shelter in bad weather while you still have the possibility to view the outdoors through the large front opening.
- Outer pitched tunnel construction
- Outer tent can be used as a stand alone
- Sturdy and lightweight rip stop nylon silicon coated fly sheet with high tearing strength 2000mm
- 20D Nylon PU coated inner tent floor 8000mm
- Extremely spacious with room for three large persons
- Easy and functional two pole architecture
- Concealed pole channels for better tension and reduced weight
- All-around zipper in cabin entrance for complete stow away
- Quick and easy attachment of inner tent
- Large inner cabin with inner pockets
- Spacious porch for extra storage and cooking
- Integrated packsack in inner tent
- Side door for easy access, view and ventilation
- Two person tent
- Pack size: 35 x 14cm
- Weight: 1.5Kg
- Nordisk Halland 2 LW Tent
Just £1.95 next working day UK delivery - Free on orders over £50
Delivery Times Explained
Next working day delivery - stock is available from our warehouse and will normally be despatched the same day if you order by 3pm.
All items are sent on a next working day service (large/expensive items DPD Monday-Friday, smaller items Royal Mail Monday-Saturday). If you require Saturday delivery on larger/more expensive items (over about £50) there will be an additional charge, please give us a call for a quote.
Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands will take 2 working days.
On order - Please call to check availability
Small items may be sent by Royal Mail 24h, larger or more expensive items with DPD Next Day may require a signature on delivery. In the event that no one is available, the parcel will be taken to your local depot and a note will be left with instructions for redelivery.
Our "no quibbles" guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with the item you have purchased just return it in its original condition within 28 days and we will issue a full refund or exchange.
Items purchased between 1st November and 25th December can be returned anytime until the 31st January 2021 as part of our extended Christmas guarantee! Normal terms and conditions apply