Marmot W EVODry Clouds Rest Jacket
£175.50 RRP £270.00
Next working day UK* delivery
Thanks to the Women's EVODry Clouds Rest Jacket, you'll stay dry during multi-day rain spells at basecamp and downpours on the mountain all year round. It's part of our EVODry collection, the most sustainable rain jackets we've ever made that are now more breathable than ever. 3-layer Marmot MemBrain Eco fabric is waterproof and windproof, and combined with a PFC-free DWR (Durable Water-Repellent) finish and 100% seam taping, offers complete leak-proof protection. An adjustable drawcord hem, VELCRO cuffs, and a 2-way center front zipper provide even more protection from the elements. Heat-releasing PitZips improve airflow and help regulate body temperature if you work up a sweat. Articulated elbows make it easy to move even when layered, and the attached hood with an adjustable drawcord won't interfere with your helmet.
- 20K/15K Marmot Membrain Eco 3-layer waterproof/breathable fabric repels water and reduces internal condensation; Excellent protection for activities like hiking and skiing in moderate rain, snow, and wind
- Environmentally sustainable PFC-free DWR (Durable Water-Repellent) finish repels water from the fabric's surface; 100% seam-taped to keep water out
- PitZips provide ventilation to regulate body temperature
- Water-resistant hand-pocket zippers; Interior zippered pocket; 2-way, water-resistant center front zipper with snap bottom
- Articulated elbows for increased mobility
- Adjustable drawcord hem; Adjustable VELCRO cuffs
- Attached hood with peripheral cord adjustment
- Rated at 20,000mm (water column) waterproof and 15,000g (MVTR) for breathability
- Marmot W EVODry Clouds Rest Jacket
Just £1.95 next working day UK delivery - Free on orders over £50
Delivery Times Explained
Next working day delivery - stock is available from our warehouse and will normally be despatched the same day if you order by 3pm.
All items are sent on a next working day service (large/expensive items DPD Monday-Friday, smaller items Royal Mail Monday-Saturday). If you require Saturday delivery on larger/more expensive items (over about £50) there will be an additional charge, please give us a call for a quote.
Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands will take 2 working days.
On order - Please call to check availability
Small items may be sent by Royal Mail 24h, larger or more expensive items with DPD Next Day may require a signature on delivery. In the event that no one is available, the parcel will be taken to your local depot and a note will be left with instructions for redelivery.
Our "no quibbles" guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with the item you have purchased just return it in its original condition within 28 days and we will issue a full refund or exchange.
Items purchased between 1st November and 25th December can be returned anytime until the 31st January 2021 as part of our extended Christmas guarantee! Normal terms and conditions apply