Marmot Tungsten UL 3P Tent
£499.99 RRP £540.00
Next working day UK* delivery
Ease the cramped style of tight tent quarters with the space-maximum Marmot Tungsten UL 3P Tent. More space per ounce than any of our other free-standing tents, this puppy is the premier in roomy tent living with convenient features like two-D shaped doors, two vestibules, and a no-stretch Rain-Shield polyester fly.
- Zone Pre-Bend Construction Creates Vertical Walls, More Roomy Sleeping Area and Greater Head Room
- Two D Shaped Doors/Two Vestibules for Gear Storage. Free Standing Design
- Rain-Shield Polyester Flysheet Doesn't Stretch and Sag When Wet and Resists Damage from UV
- Lamp Shade Pocket Securely Holds Your Headlamp to Provide Ambient Light
- Strategic Clip Placement Provides Larger Interior Volume
- Seam Taped Full Coverage Fly with Vents
- Seam Taped Catenary Cut Floor
- Colour Coded "Easy Pitch" Clips, Poles and Fly
- Interior Pockets for Small Gear Organization
- Jingle-Free Nylon Zipper Pulls
- DAC Press-Fit Poles
- 20d 100% Polyester RS, Sil/PU 1200mm F/R fly fabric
- 15d 100% Nylon No-See-Um Mesh F/R canopy fabric
- 30d 100% Nylon 2000mm F/R floor fabric
- Floor area: 3.8 sq m
- Dimensions: 117 x 168 x 229 cm
- Pack size: 56 x 203 cm
- Min weight: 1850 g
- Weight: 1971 g
- Marmot Tungsten UL 3P Tent
Just £1.95 next working day UK delivery - Free on orders over £50
Delivery Times Explained
Next working day delivery - stock is available from our warehouse and will normally be despatched the same day if you order by 3pm.
All items are sent on a next working day service (large/expensive items DPD Monday-Friday, smaller items Royal Mail Monday-Saturday). If you require Saturday delivery on larger/more expensive items (over about £50) there will be an additional charge, please give us a call for a quote.
Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands will take 2 working days.
On order - Please call to check availability
Small items may be sent by Royal Mail 24h, larger or more expensive items with DPD Next Day may require a signature on delivery. In the event that no one is available, the parcel will be taken to your local depot and a note will be left with instructions for redelivery.
Our "no quibbles" guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with the item you have purchased just return it in its original condition within 28 days and we will issue a full refund or exchange.
Items purchased between 1st November and 25th December can be returned anytime until the 31st January 2020 as part of our extended Christmas guarantee! Normal terms and conditions apply