Marmot Tungsten UL 2P Tent
£275.95 RRP £360.00
Next working day UK* delivery
A newly designed tent for the space conscious among us, the Marmot Tungsten UL 2P Tent blends durability, roominess and intuitive liveable designs. In fact, it has more space per ounce than any other of our freestanding ultralight tents. Constructed with two large D-shaped doors, two vestibules and a no-stretch Rain Shield polyester fly, this little tent gives the feeling of big living in the woods.
- Zone Pre-Bend Construction Creates Vertical Walls, More Roomy Sleeping Area and Greater Head Room
- Two D Shaped Doors/Two Vestibules for Gear Storage. Free Standing Design
- Rain-Shield Polyester Flysheet Doesn't Stretch and Sag When Wet and Resists Damage from UV
- Lamp Shade Pocket Securely Holds Your Headlamp to Provide Ambient Light
- Strategic Clip Placement Provides Larger Interior Volume
- Seam Taped Full Coverage Fly with Vents
- Seam Taped Catenary Cut Floor
- Colour Coded "Easy Pitch" Clips, Poles and Fly
- Interior Pockets for Small Gear Organization
- Jingle-Free Nylon Zipper Pulls
- DAC Press-Fit Poles
- 20d 100% Polyester RS, Sil/PU 1200mm F/R fly fabric
- 15d 100% Nylon No-See-Um Mesh F/R canopy fabric
- 30d 100% Nylon 2000mm F/R floor fabric
- Floor area: 3.0 sq m
- Dimensions: 107 x 137/117 x 224cm
- Pack size: 45.7 x 17.8 cm
- Min weight: 1.47 kg
- Weight: 1.603 kg
- Marmot Tungsten UL 2P Tent
Just £1.95 next working day UK delivery - Free on orders over £50
Delivery Times Explained
Next working day delivery - stock is available from our warehouse and will normally be despatched the same day if you order by 3pm.
All items are sent on a next working day service (large/expensive items DPD Monday-Friday, smaller items Royal Mail Monday-Saturday). If you require Saturday delivery on larger/more expensive items (over about £50) there will be an additional charge, please give us a call for a quote.
Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands will take 2 working days.
On order - Please call to check availability
Small items may be sent by Royal Mail 24h, larger or more expensive items with DPD Next Day may require a signature on delivery. In the event that no one is available, the parcel will be taken to your local depot and a note will be left with instructions for redelivery.
Our "no quibbles" guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with the item you have purchased just return it in its original condition within 28 days and we will issue a full refund or exchange.