Marmot Trestles Elite Eco 20 Sleeping Bag
£121.95 RRP £150.00
Next working day UK* delivery
Marmot have taken their best-selling Marmot Elite Sleeping Bags and made their most sustainable sleeping bags ever, without sacrificing up-mountain performance or durability.
The Marmot Trestles Elite Eco 20 Sleeping Bag is an environmentally friendly update which features Marmot Upcycle® PFC-free and recycled shell, lining, and fill.
The HL-ElixREco Micro synthetic insulation uses a unique blend of three fibres for maximum warmth, soft hand feel, and high loft.
Wave construction on top and a blanket construction on the bottom provide optimal warmth and comfort.
An anatomically 3D footbox and a fold-down secondary zipper offer ventilation and easy access for this mummy sleeping bag.
Marmot designed the Trestles Elite Series for treks where every ounce counts, so they kept the lightweight and easy compressibility of the original. EN rated as comfortable to the comfort level of approximately 0.1C.
- 100% Recycled Polyester Shell and Lining fabric
- "HL-ElixR ECO" Unique Blend of 100% Recycled fibres Provides Maximum Warmth, Soft Feel and High Loft
- Fold-Down Second Zipper Provides added Ventilation and Easy Access, Main Zipper Anti-Snag Slider reduces Snagging
- Anatomically 3D Footbox increases the insulation and room for your feet, for more Warmth and Comfort
- EN Tested
- Combination Wave Construction Top provides Maximum Loft and Warmth, Blanket Construction Bottom for the best warmth and comfort under body
- 3D Hood Construction
- External Stash Pocket
- Snagless Insulated Draft Tube
- Two Hang Loops
- Compression Stuff Sack
- Storage Bag
- 20d 100% Recycled Polyester Ripstop outer fabric
- HL-ElixR ECO insulation
- 20d 100% Recycled Polyester Taffeta lining
- Bag temperature (comfort/limit/extreme): 0.1/-5.8/-23.2C
- Weight: 1110g
- Marmot Trestles Elite Eco 20 Sleeping Bag
Just £1.95 next working day UK delivery - Free on orders over £50
Delivery Times Explained
Next working day delivery - stock is available from our warehouse and will normally be despatched the same day if you order by 3pm.
All items are sent on a next working day service (large/expensive items DPD Monday-Friday, smaller items Royal Mail Monday-Saturday). If you require Saturday delivery on larger/more expensive items (over about £50) there will be an additional charge, please give us a call for a quote.
Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands will take 2 working days.
On order - Please call to check availability
Small items may be sent by Royal Mail 24h, larger or more expensive items with DPD Next Day may require a signature on delivery. In the event that no one is available, the parcel will be taken to your local depot and a note will be left with instructions for redelivery.
Our "no quibbles" guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with the item you have purchased just return it in its original condition within 28 days and we will issue a full refund or exchange.